My Coffee Stop

( 1 review )
+44-7941317280

34 High St, Shepton Mallet, England, BA4 5AS

Coffee, health food, and community cinema, in Shepton Mallet since 2013, with a "home from home" atmosphere and free Wi-Fi. Has ice cream cake, vegan brownies, and a daily vegan dish. You could also get a hot chocolate made with almond milk and vegan marshmallows. A small retail section sells books and cooking ingredients. Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Organic, Raw, Western, Take-out, Bakery, British

1 Review

First Review by VegannaUK

A bit strange! - Edit

My Mum and I were looking forward to visiting this place for lunch. However, when we walked in there were two men sitting in armchairs facing us and one of them said something like 'What do you want?', not in a welcoming way. There was also a woman there with some kids playing with toys - I think this was the family who own the place, plus a family friend. The place is just one room with sofas and armchairs - there was nowhere to sit and eat, and it felt like walking into someone's living room (but not in a good way!). We pretended to browse the few bits of vegan food on the shelves, and then left. Weird place! Didn't try the food, so can't comment on that.

Pros: Only vegan place in Shepton

Cons: Strange atmosphere, not very welcoming

Return to Shepton Mallet Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Coffee Stop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.