Muya Musquy

Contact 986350875

Jiron San Martin 600, Trujillo, Peru,

Small vegan health food restaurant est. 2015 at at Jiron Gamarra 301 and move here in 2016. Decor features murals by vegan artists plus books, records and vegan bands of South America. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Fusion, Peruvian, Latin American

First Review by Chelmi

Great Value - Edit

Went to this place for lunch, it was 7 soles for starter and main and the food was good!! The only downside is it was shut later that day when I was hungry again, think the hours are incorrect??

Pros: great value, great staff, Good food

Cons: unsure about the opening hours

amazing lunch menu - Edit

Can highly recommend this venue for their daily menue!
The lunch menu is for 6soles (soup+main) or 10soles (soup+salad+main+dessert). Went several times while in town and it was a filling portion and tastes great!

Also tried the empanada and coconut-lime cake, which unfortunately did not live up to expectation and tasted rather stale. For a price of 5soles each that was quite disappointing. Hopefully just a one time problem.

Delicious, fresh and healthy - Edit

I am so happy we found this place in Trujillo! The food was of great quality, freshly prepared, not greasy or too salty. Great ideas, well executed. Had lunch two times, it was really cheap.

Pros: all vegan, freshly prepared , friendly staff

Cons: small space , but worth the wait

They Care About The Animals! - Edit

3 course set meals - different each day. portions are smaller than I prefer but very tasty and cheap. I like to order a second portion of rice that is served in a lovely pyramid shape (good energy.) yummy tamales too. my hungry boyfriend ordered the three course meal with 3 tamales and a guacamole sandwich with organic bread and stole some of my cookies. I just had the three course meal with another portion of rice. the service is friendly. I recommend to get their early. the seating is limited and they may run out of food at the end of the day (we missed out on soup once.) I give them 4 stars because of their diversity in creative 3 course meals and their love for the animals.

Very good food at cheap prices - Edit

This is a cozy restaurant with friendly staff, however it is very small and only has 4 tables. Menu is a bit limited - mostly sandwiches, burgers and drinks. However the options are all delicious and very cheap. The food did take a while to arrive

Great find - Edit

I was amazed by the quality of the almuerzos, especially when you see the size of the kitchen! Breakfast was also good with sandwiches and hamburgers. They use stevia instead of sugar, so coffee tastes different.

Pros: Vegan, Open for breakfast

Cons: Was closed for dinner when I was there, Not a fan of stevia in coffee

Return to Trujillo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Muya Musquy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 519 times since Sep 2015.