First Review by MartaGuerra

Vegan in Tavira - Edit

Banana Ice cream (vegan) And watermelon ice cream (vegan) were really good!

as of now, map is incorrect on its location - Edit

Note that this is a kiosk in the park, not a shop in a building. It's a permanent kiosk, but a kiosk all the same. Be clear that you want the vegan option or as they put it the 'vegetable milk' option. They accidentally gave us milk options and they had to dump them once we all realized what had happened. Their English was moderately clear so make certain that they understand.

That said, they were very kind and although they offered only one flavor, it was an amazing dark chocolate.

Pros: super yummy

Cons: map location needs correcting, only one flavor offered. different every day I be

Great vegan ice cream option available - Edit

Finding vegetarian&vegan options while eating out in Algarve is extremely difficult.

This little kiosk in Tavira most central park by the river includes offers 1 diary-free option on its menu.

I had the chocolate ice cream, made of oat milk, cocoa and stevia. It was delicious. The lady told me they rotate so they have one flavour a day or so...
I really didn't took notice of the price, I think I paid around 10 euro for 4 ice creams which is acceptable.

Pros: Only place I know with vegan ice cream in Tavira, Nice place, central, by the river

Cons: Only has one vegan ice cream option

Return to Tavira Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Muxagata Gelados closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.