First Review by Rflemen

Decent store and I will shop here... - Edit

Mustard Seed Market is a decent place with some nice options for vegetarians and vegans, of which I am the former.

My main issue with the store is the produce section was pretty beat up when I was there, maybe I just caught them on a bad day. My second "beef" with this place is the environment...it is pretty dark and depressing, very industrial looking.

I do like the selection. I picked up a couple of their ready to heat black bean and quinoa burgers from their prepared foods section for the wife and I, they were freaking delicious.

Overall I do like the store and I will shop here on occasion for the items I typically cannot find at Giant Eagle. Nothing here screams more than 3 stars though in my humble opinion.

Please note that I did NOT try the cafe that is attached to the store so I cannot comment on that part of the establishment.

not just an amazing grocery store! - Edit

upstairs is a full-service very nice restaurant that overlooks the market. Many great options for vegs, gluten-free, vegan, with full juice bar and also on-the go options downstairs in the market kitchen. Salad bar, sushi, bakery...

Pros: awesome staff, appeals to everyone, live music

TSM693 12 May 2013 - The restaurant closed but the store is very nice, I hope the restaurant will reopen in the future.

Return to Solon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mustard Seed Market - Solon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.