First Review by tanhockseng

MSG, food extremely salty - Edit

I went there because of the great reviews, but was not impressed at all. I had the asam "fish" with rice and vegetables, my friend had the monkey mushroom in a green sauce with rice. Both dishes tasted strongly like MSG and were extremely salty. Service was pretty unfriendly and we didn't feel welcome at all (maybe because we are both not Chinese and were the only foreigners in the restaurant). Prices were quite okay, we paid around 20 MYR. If I'm in that area again, I would definitely go to one of the many other vegetarian (vegan) restaurants that are around.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-20

Pros: parking available, close to Setiawalk

Cons: MSG, unfriendly service, like any other chinese restaurant

very good food - Edit

I went with a colleague for dinner. We both enjoyed the food and the place a lot. My favorite are definitely the Monkey head mushrooms ...
Huge menu, very quick and professional service. Very helpful explaining the food options. You may follow their recommendations.

Pros: not oily, less sugar, quick & professional service

Cons: none

Brilliant food, Great service! - Edit

We visited pretty much all the vegetarian food outlets in the area and this one definitely stood out. The staff are friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable about their products. Would go back again.

Return to Puchong Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mushroom Culture closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2684 times since Dec 2009.