Munch On and Beyond

210-592-8366

13469 Wetmore Rd, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78247

Collaboration of plant-based businesses including Famous Juice, Munch On, My Tea Soul and Papi Agave. Sells fresh cold-pressed juices and smoothies, packaged healthy snack foods and grab-n-go meals, baked goods, salads and tamales. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Take-out, Mexican, Bakery

First Review by drdiquila

snacks - Edit

My spouse and I went here thinking it was a full service restaurant and it was not. They have a juice/smoothly bar and grab and go items. Don't get me wrong they were all delicious but we were looking for an actual meal.

Pros: fast

Cons: not a restaurant

Fun, Friendly, Healthy and Artsy! - Edit

An eclectic, artsy and comfy gathering place to hang out, meet friends, enjoy some yummy, healthy snacks and drinks (hot or cold). Coloring night, one evening a month. Check https://www.facebook.com/munchonandbeyond/

Local artisans under the umbrella of creator/owner Christine Sauve's Munch On include:

- Famous Juice Co. (see the menu of freshly pressed juices and smoothies!)

- My Tea Soul Bakery (teas, coffee [NEW!] and fresh baked healthy, vegan, GF, heavenly treats!)

- Viva Vegeria offers (fresh tamales! and papi agave paletas - Mexican frozen treats!)

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-04

Pros: Friendly and very willing to accommodate, Clean, comfortable, classy atmosphere, Eclectic, artsy and unique

Cons: Gotta think really, really hard. , Nope. Can't think of any cons., How about more pros? Long list...!

New kid on the block. - Edit

This is a new place in town, and I really like it's vibe. Pleasant and easy-to-talk-to staff will definitely bring me back. I had the Munch On Trail Mix, the Black Bean and Jalapeno Tamales, and My Tea Soul's Mango juice (It was mixed with something else, but my memory is not serving me right now, but trust me it was naturally sweet and refreshing). The Trail Mix was a great snack - it kept my energy up at work. The Black Bean and Jalapeno Tamales were hotter than I expected, but still tasty. I would have liked or there to have been a little more corn masa. I hope that's something that the vendor is willing to try with his next batch. Also, thanks for the free first-timers ginger shot. Yowza!

I think next time I go, I'll try out their baked goods and sweets!

Pros: Variety of vendors to choose from, Tasty, Friendly staff

Cons: No prominant signage

Yummy as can be! - Edit

Delicious vegan baked good, snacks, veggie/fruit juice and tea! All good, all the time!

Pros: Long hours, 6 days a week, Prices cheap, Lots of parking

Cons: No great signage yet

Nice staff! - Edit

Still very new! The peanut butter cookie and chocolate chip cookies where so good!! Especially being gluten free and vegan!! Had one of the juices which was very good too! The lady Chris was very nice and informative! Hope to see them grow and have more variety of food!

Pros: Nice staff, Good location, Good food

Cons: No menu, Not big variety

Great little take-out place - Edit

All plant-based and delicious. Fresh and hot menu items as well as grab-and-go.

So fabulous to have a local, fresh vegan eatery!!

Pros: vegan, reasonable prices, decent selection

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Munch On and Beyond closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.