CLOSED: Munch Food Truck

• Veg-friendly

Contact 404-317-6183

233 Mitchell St SW, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30324

Serves meat, vegan options available. A storefront restaurant with a food truck inside. Serves Pan-Asian cuisine with vegan options available for most dishes, including banh-mi, bimbim bap, Thai curry and in-house-made desserts including sorbet. Cuisines served are Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Filipino. MAR 2015 FB REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Pan-Asian, Non-veg

First Review by pisceschic

Great Veg Options! Best tofu ever - Edit

My lunch at munch was great. I ordered the vegetarian red curry tofu. I had to double check to make sure that it was in fact vegetarian because the tofu was so good. I am an avid tofu eater, and I have to admit that this was the best tofu I had ever tasted. Their menu is full of not just tofu, but other vegetarian protein substitutes, which is great considering that most restaurants do not have this option. Their thai iced tea was super delicious, and they offer a vegan option, which is also unique. Munch is a much needed addition to Atlanta, especially to this side of town. I can't say enough good things about Munch and their friendly staff.

Pros: great veg options, friendly staff, terrific tofu

Cons: wish they were open All the time!

Pretty Good Lunch - Edit

I had a decent lunch here. I ordered the veggie fried rice with salad and a dumpling. I asked for mostly veggies and tofu and little rice. I received lots of rice with little veggies and fried tofu, which tasted pretty good but wasn't what I ordered. The dumpling was good and the salad of pickled cucumbers and peanuts was the best part. The chef who took my order was very friendly and the decor of a food truck inside a restaurant is cute. Most of the menu items can be made vegan.

Pros: good price, vegan options, great salad

Cons: oily, not as I requested, a few blocks from the main drag

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Munch Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1320 times since Jul 2012.