Mummy Yummy Stall

Blk 529 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-2337, Northeast Singapore, Singapore, 560529

Stall selling tze char (stir-fry), chicken rice, curry rice, char siew rice, lor mee, and curry puff. Has chrysanthemum and herbal tea. Business is involved in delivering free food to needy families. Open Mon 11:00am-8:30pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Singaporean

First Review by CherylQuincy

Yummy Veg Foods!!! - Edit

Went there today with non-veg friends! They were delighted with the taste of the dishes, especially the curry fish & gu lu rou! 😊

Pros: NO eggs/onion /garlic /leek/shallot/spring onions.

Fully vegan Chinese foods stall - Edit

Mummy Yummy Singapore are a chain of vegan food stalls around a Singapore, selling Chinese zichar dishes that is totally free from allium (pungent roots) vegetables.

I was there around 4pm on a Friday and the place looked almost like there weren’t any customers at all, same situation as when the previous vegetarian food stall was still there.

Tried the Fried Oyster Mushrooms in Mayonnaise Dressing and Rice ($6). I had to double check with the kitchen just to make sure the mayo is vegan ‘cause it really does taste like actual mayo, minus the horrid smell.
The fried mushrooms were very tough to bite through, and despite the dark colour of the fritters, it wasn’t burnt at all. I was expecting it to be at least soft and chewy, much like tempura but it isn’t.

I also bought home their Olive Fried Rice ($4, no extra charges for takeaway) and it was delicious, like any other olive fried rice you would expect from zichar places. I didn’t realise there was a ball of sambal chilli in it until I scooped the whole thing into my mouth....it was salty AF 

Will I come here again? Yes, to try the other dishes they offer on the menu. They have dishes like Horfun with gravy, Sambal Sotong with rice, Deep fried fish in ginger black sauce, and Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs, and they’re pretty reasonably priced. Do support the business if you’re nearby.

Pros: Affordable, Variety, Fast

Best vegan restaurant - Edit

This has got to be one of my favourite restaurants! It's totally vegan but it's located in a coffee shop. Their food and customer service are awesome. To those vegans missing our traditional singapore food this is your place! They have traditional dishes such as hokkien mee , chicken rice and sambar sotong!

Pros: Remake of our favourite singaporean dishes! No co

Return to Northeast Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mummy Yummy Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.