MUM Veggie Cafe

Contact +852-21153348

G07, G/F, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Rd, Wong Chuk Hang (at Aberdeen Sports Ground), Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China,

A vegetarian cafe offering soups, starters, salads, mains, cakes, tea, coffee, and juice. Free Wi-Fi. Directions: For minibus 4C from Causeway Bay, it's the 2nd bus stop (Aberdeen sports ground) after Aberdeen tunnel. Previously named MUM Veggie Coffee Sweet. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International

First Review by Stevie

MUM Veggie Cafe, Hong Kong - Edit

Rebranded as Mum Veggie Cafe, May 2016

I really like this place, I've been going since the end of last year. It's the kind of place where in Europe or North America I'd gladly spin up and spend a couple of hours at my laptop while I get some food and drink into me. This is the 1st such kind of place that is all vego that I've been able to find so far in Hong Kong.

It's vegan friendly but not exclusively so. They do cakes, coffee, smoothies etc and also have a hot meals menu (see photo).

There is minimalist style décor with some slightly off mainstream music playing (but by no means at an over powering volume, it was still easy to speak and be heard).

Updated from previous review on 2015-03-26

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice vibe and atmo, Good wifi

Cons: Not all vegan, No labelling of vegan dishes on the menu

love this place - Edit

Love the healthy lunch sets, friendly staff, tastes great, very clean and also the lunch salads and sandwiches are very convenient for me when I'm traveling to remote places for work and haven't prepared my own lunch

Return to Hong Kong Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MUM Veggie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1098 times since Aug 2014.