Mulberry Street Coffee House

Contact 905-963-1365

193 James Street N (at Cannon St W), Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8R 2L2

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sells only fair-trade organic coffee. Sister store to My Dog Joe. Warm and inviting atmosphere. Serves muffins, in-house-made baked goods, vegan options, paninis, soup, chili and more. Mon-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-8:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Coffee/Tea, Non-veg

First Review by CourtneyM

Great atmosphere, ok food - Edit

The generic vegetarian chili or grilled cheese is a non-meat staple in Hamilton and this place is no exception, but they do it well and, more recently, they have added healthier grain bowls to the menu.

Mainly go for the great atmosphere and nice location.

Really great place to go with friends - Edit

I have only been here once, but it was a very enjoyable place to spend time. The atmosphere is nice and there are many clearly labeled vegan and gluten-free (and vegan + gluten-free) menu options. The cupcake I had was delicious. I will definitely go again.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Gluten-free options, Fair trade drinks

Cons: Hard to find seating for group of 4

coffee enthusiasts take note - Edit

Coffee snobs, this is your spot. Lol! Yeah, I'm a coffee snob and I especially like trying new places when I travel. Sometimes you try a spot that looks cool but turns out the coffee is horrible. This is not that place, they know what they are doing and they do it well. As a bonus, they have good vegan options here too. Both soy and almond milk are offered and lots of vegan baked good. Lots of seating so you can get it to stay and relax.

Pros: soy and almond milk, vegan baked good, quality coffee

Contributions +47

Super hip cafe - Edit

I haven't actually eaten anything here yet but atmosphere is awesome! My love enjoys going here for coffee sometimes and I have been known to order a mango smoothie. Must try it out!

Return to Hamilton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mulberry Street Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1108 times since Feb 2012.