Muff

Köpmangatan 19, Almhult, Sweden

Est. Jan 2017 serving plant-based, locally produced food. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, European, Fusion, Gluten-free

First Review by JulietMagnolia

Amazing fika spot - Edit

Healthy wholesome food at a great location. It’s great before a train. Staff are so friendly.

Pros: Healthy , Good staff , Vegan friendly

Taste explosion over lunch - Edit

Despite a couple of tips to try this place, I only managed to break the habit of visiting the Thai place today.
Almost a year after Muff opened.
First positive impression was hearing Simple Minds playing. Next, the warm, friendly, informative, welcome. Yes 3 out of 4 dishes offered were vegan. Local sourced raw materials and daily variation.
I took the Buddha bowl which was a really tasty mix of different, complimentary ingredients. Maybe not the same quantity that I would have put away at the Thai, but less chance of an afternoon coma either. Not such a bad thing!
I'm definitely coming back.

Pros: Well informed chef. 75% vegan lunch choices, Quirky, human, decor

Fresh but expensive - Edit

Fresh, colorful and tasty but you leave the place hungry. A very tiny omelette is 72 sek and is a breakfast portion while you usually come there for lunch.
Their falafel plate is filling and real nice but costs 125 sek, too expensive for Älmhult and the clientele they say they want to attract (new Swedes with little money, for instance).

Pros: Fresh food, Light spaces, Sitting IN the windows on the street

Cons: Expensive, Scarce with milk, bread, paper napkins, Tiny portions

Grasha 17 Apr 2017 - Thank you for your visit and feedback! It makes us happy you see our food as we wish is - fresh, colorful and tasty!
The omelette is one of the breakfast option, and falafel plate the most expensive dish we have on our menu. The majority of our ingredients are organic and closed by produced. And we are happy to pay for that - the food taste better and the quality is superb. For those who can't pay for themselves we have a Give away system called Sharing is caring. You could come in and pick a free cup of coffee ar a jar of soup.
Thanks & Welcome back!

Return to Almhult Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Muff closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.