MT's Local Kitchen and Wine Bar

212 Main St, Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, 03060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale dining with vegan options marked on the menu; some vegetarian dishes can be requested vegan. Open Mon-Thu 4:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:00am-10:00pm, Sun 4:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Ashley729

Disappointing - Edit

Our experience last night was that MT's Local had only one entree option the could be changed to be vegan. They have removed the Vegan Stuffed Zucchini from the menu. We asked if the chef would be willing to make us something else as the one option was not appealing to us. We were told that she was "too busy". Instead we ordered the Mediterranean Salad with no feta and the Tuscan Vegetable Flatbread without cheese. Despite our server indicating that the flatbread needed to be vegan, it arrived with a tomato sauce that I questioned and did in fact, include butter. It had to be taken away and made again while we waited. Sadly, we were underwhelmed with our whole experience as plant-based eaters and will think long and hard before we return. I'm actually surprised to see this restaurant listed on Happy Cow as they serve Foie Gras Popcorn as an appetizer!

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-08

Pros: Great atmosphere, nice wine list

Cons: very little on the menu for vegans, kitchen is not willing to be creative

Great for a special occasion - Edit

I come here for anniversaries and birthdays since my family is not vegan, and that way I can still be part of the celebration by splurging on the delicious Vegan Stuffed Zucchini. It's SO GOOD. Nice to be able to order something other than fries and salad at a non-veg restaurant! They have some tables outside which is nice in the summer time. Parking is usually easy to find on the street or a side street nearby.

Pros: Gourmet vegan meal on menu, other options can be made vegan, nice atmosphere & staff is friendly

Cons: no vegan desserts :(, no waiting area, bar can get crowded

Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has MT's Local Kitchen and Wine Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.