Mr Soy Boy

463-465 Mulgrave Rd, Earlville, Cairns, Queensland, 4870

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant catering to vegans and vegetarians. Can make the curries vegan. Chef Ferdi Salvana will happily make meals to order. Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-2:30pm, 4:30pm-8:30pm.

Categories: Thai, Juice bar, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by HappyDe

Fantastic Food from a Talented Chef - Edit

Amazing, fresh, and tasty asian food. They have several vegan options listed on the menu and a few dishes not listed that can be made vegan, including every noodle dish. The chef here is really friendly and will tell you all of the things that he can make vegan if you ask.

Mr soy boy serves, by far, the best vegan food I've had in australia. I wish I could give them 5 stars, because they deserve it.

Pros: Superb flavour, Great customer service, A lot of vegan options

Cons: Long wait time during peak hours

MrSoyBoy 02 Nov 2017 - Thank you DreamyD for sharing your dining experience. We are very happy that you enjoyed our food. We are getting a lot of requests for vegan dishes and now have a vegan-only menu. Hope you can try it out sometime.

takeaway dinner - Edit

This was the first foray into take away Vegan. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The foid was absolutely delicious. We tried 3 items one was Pad Thai, Singpore noodles and Fried chilli Tofu. Simply delicious, tasty and fresh

MrSoyBoy 02 Nov 2017 - Thank you HappyD. So great to hear that you enjoyed your meal. Due to popular request we have recently created a standard vegan-only menu for our vegan customers with added dishes. Also, we now offer delivery via UBEReats. Hope you can try out the new dishes sometime.

Return to Cairns Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr Soy Boy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.