Mr Singh's All Vegetarian Pizza

Contact 0121-5239275

103 Cornwall Rd, Handsworth Wood (at College Rd), Birmingham, England, B20 2HY

Specializes in vegetarian pizzas but also offers wraps, vege chicken burger. Offers vegan cheese upon request. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by slackerjack

So good! - Edit

The menu for this place is vast! 100% vegetarian but a decent amount of vegan options. My boyfriend and I had vegan pizzas and the cheese tasted to real it felt like we were eating real cheese 😅 exactly the same as dominos in my eyes, I would deffo recommend!

Pros: realistic to real cheese , lots of options

Cons: felt a little bit heavy afterwards - as you do wit

Amazing pizza and burgers - Edit

We have been here often and always are pleased with the service and variety. A lot of the menu can be adapted to vegan and I love that the staff have gloves and heads covered - shows the hygiene is good!!!

Pros: Variety menu, Clean and nice atmosphere, Easy to get to

Cons: One ladies toilet, Parking can be hard

All time favourite vegan pizza! - Edit

A good place to sit in and share a pizza with friends or get a takeaway. It's clean, quite stylish and always busy. Staff are friendly and well informed about veganism. The pizza is so good, with vegan cheese and a variety of options including create your own you can get a massive 14" for about £12. This is how much I love Mr Singh's - I don't even live in Birmingham, I just have drop in every time I drive past the exit on the M5!

Pros: Vegan cheese on pizzas, Well informed staff, Nice place to eat in

Can't get enough of their vegan pizza! - Edit

Mr Singh's vegan pizzas are amazing and their delivery service is very good. My partner and I have had pizza and vegan nuggets delivered twice now and it has blown our minds both times. Highly recommend

good food - Edit

Food at this restaurant was very good and the staff very friendly. The service is basic in that you have to go to the counter to order the food and it is delivered to your table.
The price was very reasonable and portions quite large. So be careful not to over order.
I would visit again.

Best Pizza Anywhere - Edit

Eating in or take away the experience is always pleasant. The food is great and even non vegetarians will enjoy it. The menu is diverse enough to keep things fresh. It does get busy but the staff have always been patient and helpful when I wanted information on something I have never tried before. Delivery doesn't start until after 18:00 I believe and depending on where you live it could take a while but it is worth the wait.

Pros: Great food, Nice vibe, Nice size portions

Cons: £10 minimum spend for cards

Amazing Vegan Pizzas - Edit

I had heard the pizzas here were good but was honestly surprised by how nice they are. You get a lot of food for your money with loads of toppings and vegan cheese is also supplied at no extra cost. Great choices for toppings including loads of veg and also some vegan peperoni / sausage. I've been to Pizza Express before and taken my own cheese for them to put on but the pizzas here are far far better. My only problem is it's about 45 minutes from where I live!

Pros: Very Affordable, Happy to box up what you can't finish, Amazing Pizza

Cons: Can be busy

mr singh's rocks - Edit

There are a small community of us vegans who live in the same area of Birmingham, a mere few minutes away from Mr Singhs. What a great turn up that was when they opened. They honestly do the best pizzas i know. For £10, you get a massive pizza delivered to your door. Very naughty and lazy I know but a real treat when you are used to just having bare basics. They don't spare with the toppings either. They are truly irresistible and everybody loves them to bits. Buy one on a Monday and you get a free small one too. Total bonus. Love it to bits.

Pros: loads of vegan cheese and toppings, delivered to your door, loads of vegan options

Cons: none

Vegan pizza heaven! - Edit

An all-vegetarian menu which also offers some vegan options.Take care to avoid pizzas with panneer,tandoori chicken(inc meat feast)if you want a vegan pizza (yoghurt is used on the meat-free chicken).The menu is marked with dishes that can be made SFV,just make sure you specify that you want vegan cheese.
Not all of the burgers and wraps are SFV.

Fry's are the company supplying the fake 'meat' and so the hotdogs and chicken nuggets and pepperoni on the pizzas etc are vegan.

It's a very busy place so you may have to wait a while for your order-staff are friendly and helpful and the food is cheap and delicious.Perfect if you are craving some veggie-friendly fast food.There is a delivery option if you fall within their delivery radius,however it isn't clear on the website what area this covers.

Well worth a visit..or two! :)

Pros: vegan pizza available, inexpensive, meat-free establishment with friendly st

Cons: not always clear what is vegan, often very busy so waiting time varies

Healthy eater 12 Dec 2013 - I went into Mr. Singh's Pizza place in West Bromwich today. The assistant was busy counting a large bundle of money. She nodded her head to me and I asked her something about the sausage vegetarian pizza. She then turned back to counting her money,and asked another girl who was just standing there looking like a robot to come and serve me. As she approached me she threw her head back and said "what do you want". I said "I beg your pardon", so she repeated "what do you want, do you want pizza".I replied "not thank you" and walked out. Talk about customer service.

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr Singh's All Vegetarian Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.