Mr Kale

( 1 review )
+34-928504116

Calle Cano, 35, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, 35002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food cafe with smoothies and bowls. Vegan options for sandwich, burger, salad, pad thai, and wok. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri 9:00am-11:30pm, Sat 10:30am-12:00am, Sun 10:30am-3:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Honey, Non-veg

1 Review

Vegan dish is not vegan! - Edit

I ordered the vegan club sandwich with vegan cream cheese. As the cream cheese tasted like cream cheese made from cow's milk, I asked the waiter if it really was vegan cream cheese. He just showed me the menu again stating it was vegan cream cheese. I asked him for the name of the brand. He went to the kitchen and came back telling me it was from Philadelphia. He said there was a vegan Philadelphia cheese only available for restaurants. After a quick google research I found out that this was a lie, there is no vegan Philadelphia cream cheese! He insisted, so I asked to see the packaging. He brought me a regular philadelphia packaging (made from cow's milk). That's really unacceptable. At least he was ok with me not paying for the non-vegan “vegan sandwich“ and said he was sorry. I wouldn't trust them to prepare me a vegan dish ever again!

Return to Gran Canaria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr Kale closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.