REMOVED: Mr. Kabob

Contact 951-676-6175

28120 Jefferson Ave, Temecula, California, USA, 92590

Serves meat, vegan options available. The falafel is vegan and gluten free. Also hummus, falafel wrap. The rice is NOT veg, it has animal broth in it. July 2013 reported no longer offering veggie kabobs. March 2014 reported too little veg - removed.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by careababee

Yummy falafal, gross baba ganouj - Edit

The falafal wrap I got was good, but lacking several ingredients mentioned on the menu. The baba ganouj (sp) was VERY cold and had a slimy, snotty consistency...not what I'm used to when ordering that (I'm used to it being thick and creamy). It came with one "pita", that was more of a tortilla and was still in the plastic bag they bought it in. If I come back, I'll stick with the falafal only, and not expand on the menu.

yummy falafel!!! - Edit

the falafel here is so awesome! and tues they have a deal 2 wraps for 5 bucks! my hubby like those. i cant eat gluten so eat a side of falafel (cuz its gf) and side of hummus and veggie kabobs and i bring in corn tortillas to make wraps. hahah! great service! the rice is NOT veg.

Pros: very clean, good value, friendly service

Return to Temecula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Mr. Kabob closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 809 times since Oct 2010.