First Review by DeepakSNarula

delicious! - Edit

The food was a bit expensive for our budget, but we each got one of their sushi sets (about 259 baht each I think). Definitely worth it, though! It was super delicious and the people working there were really sweet as well. Sushi was one of my favorite foods before becoming veg so I love places like this. One point of caution, though: some of the sushi had a lot of mayonnaise on them and I am not sure if it was vegan or not (it might have been? the menu says it is "100% vegetarian" but i am not sure if that means it is vegan or just vegetarian, i didn't ask. anyway, if you're vegan I would maybe ask them about that first).

Wide Variety of Vegetarian Sushi - Edit

Very yummy Japanese food. Has vegan Japanese Pizza, wide variety of Vegetarian & Vegan Sushi, and wide variety of Japanese Curry

Pros: Authentic Japanese Food

Cons: Difficult to get to via public transport

Great food at reasonable prices - Edit

Amazing variety of vegetarian sushis and other authentic Japanese food with a twist of Thai and Chinese spices. The dishes were delicious and service was good as well and surprisingly very reasonable too. Worth going there for a good satisfying meal as well as for entertaining friends and relatives too.

Pros: Delicious food, Good service, Reasonably priced

Mr Genki Vegetarian Japanese Cuisine - Edit

I had the pleasure of dining at Mr Genki a new vegetarian restaurant serving Japanese cuisine. This restaurant is located in the Rama 2 area of Bangkok.

I found the experience to be extremely pleasurable. They have an in house gourmet Japanese chef who creates beautifully prepared Japanese dishes. Each meal I had was sophisticatedly prepared, tasty and very satisfying.

I particularly recommend their selection of sushi's and yakitori dishes.

The restaurant has a very nice refined Japanese style decor where you have the option of dining in either western style tables and chairs or Japanese floor style tables and chairs for those who seek a more authentic experience. They even have VIP rooms for families or parties who seek a more private setting

If you seek a memorable and refined gastronomic experience, I highly recommend choosing to dine at Mr Genki for your next lunch or dinner - you are sure to be wonderfully surprised and satisfied by the experience !

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine, Good Value

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr Genki - Tha Kham closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2425 times since Aug 2012.