First Review by Cam

Find another falafel place - Edit

Do not get lured in by the delicious photos of grilled aubergine, fresh salad and hummus. The falafel was tasty but everything else we got was plain or really bad.
The hummus tasted like a store bought hummus in a can. The aubergine was in tiny burnt peices. Salad really plain. Way too expensive for what you get.

Pros: The falafel

Cons: Expensive, plain, really bad hummus,

Second Mr Falafel - Edit

I'm not sure how they are related to the other Mr Falafel on boulevard Annessens but expect almost the same.
That is to say cheap falafel sandwichs, moutabal, houmous, taboulé. Only a few options but more than at the other location (fried eggplants, french fries).
Falafels and bread were good, vegetables fresh and the place clean.
It was just opened when I visited, they didnt take cards and the waiter had basic knowledge of french and english. But that may change ;)

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-12

Pros: cheap, fast

Cons: Only a few options

Fantastic vegan food at a great price - Edit

Myself and my partner had a quick morning/lunch time visit in Brussels whilst at a nearby music festival (dunkfest which had some great vegan options too).

We were hungry after walking around for a while and went in to a handful of eateries either to find out their vegetarian options weren't vegan or the food was quite expensive for small portions.

We found this place by looking here on happycow and it's down a side street and nearby where we parked.

It did amazing falafel in pitta bread (the pitta was soft and thick) with a lovely salad, fries and a cold drink.

It filled us up, tasted really really good and we also liked the look of the other options on the menu.

We probably should have tried them as we probably wont be back in Brussels for a few years but were happy we ate at this little eatery.

We had also ran out of battery looking for somewhere to eat and they let us charge our phone their too.

Pros: Great tasting food, Good prices, Friendly staff

So convenient! - Edit

Almost everything is vegan but weirdly enough the man at the counter dind't understand my question when I double-cheked, so I had to insist/explain ("no butter, no milk, no yogurt, bla" - you know...)
But eventually the food was great, what else do I need?

Pros: super convenient location in the city centre, the aubergines are excellent

Cons: not super cosy, no alcohol?

Definitively going back - Edit

Very cheap and very good falafel sandwich. One of the few fastfoods with vegan option in Brussels. The owner/vendor was very nice and the place seemed clean.

Pros: Good value

Return to Brussels Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr Falafel - Fourche closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.