CLOSED: Mr. D's Living Well

Wilson Road, Tobago, Scarborough, Trinidad And Tobago

Restaurant and health food store located opposite restaurant Royal Castle; previously at Level 2, NIB Mall, Scarborough. Serves healthy local Caribbean food. Reported closed, May 2017.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by LindaAndersson

Lot to choose from - Edit

Visited this small nice lunchrestaurant twice. The first time they served curry vegetables, cassava"cake", spinachstew, coleslaw, beans, salads etc. A lot to choose from, but you pay for every dish so if you want to try everything (as I did...) it might cost about 75 tt dollar, and you get a lot of food. The second time I choose 3-4 dishes and paid around 40 tt dollar. I had lasagna, minced soyachunks with potatoes and calalloo, and a corncake for dessert.
First time I thought the food was a bit flavorless, and also quite cold... The second time the food was really good, so I was glad that I returned!
Also the staff was very friendly.
It was a bit hard to find the place though... We found out that they moved from the NIB-mall to Wilson road, opposite the restaurant "Royal Castle". You go into a small "mall" with a few small shops and find it on the left.

Return to Scarborough Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Mr. D's Living Well closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.