Mr. Dewie's Cashew Creamery

• Other Other
510-350-8171

5959 Shellmound St, Emeryville, California, USA, 94608

A cashew milk ice creamery located inside the Emeryville Public Market. All flavors are vegan and organic unless marked otherwise (my understanding is that the lemon, when in season, may contain egg). This location has 12 vegan flavors. Also has vegan cones, vegan hot fudge, and vegan hot caramel toppings. As of May 2017, has one other location (Albany). Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by Tigra220

Creamy Deliciousness - Edit

My sister and Yaya, both of whom are also vegan, accompanied me here on Mother's Day for an afternoon treat. There were 12 flavors from which to choose that day. They ordered strawberry and chocolate, respectively. I ordered 2 scoops of the Caramel Almond. I love caramel, but I'm not a huge fan of nuts. The sample tasted as if the nuts wouldn't be prevalent so I ordered 2 scoops. This is definitely for nut fans. Every bite was nut-laden. The caramel was delicious, it was just way to nutty for this chica. Whenever I'm in town again, I'll try their coconut, vanilla, and chocolate.

You have the options of cup, cake cone, or sugar cone. There is an asterisk by the cake and sugar cones and at the bottom it states "vegan/GF option 0.50, so I'm not sure if that means that they're already vegan and the gluten-free option is additional or if vegan & GF are both additional. We got ours in cups, but that will need to be clarified upon my return.

I was excited to see that they have a vegan (and GF) chocolate chip ice cream cookie sandwich too. Another thing I'll need to try on my next visit to the Bay Area. They are located inside the Emeryville Public Market.

Pros: creamy and delicious , nice variety of flavors, vegan caramel sauce

Return to Emeryville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr. Dewie's Cashew Creamery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.