First Review by brendan

Tasty, Wide Variety - Edit

I was so impressed by this place! Tasty, healthy options, affordable, and plenty of Vegan options! I would definitely recommend. I started with Avocado Roll and had Veggie Supreme for my entrée...with tofu! My first experience actually liking tofu! Check them out!

Pros: Lots of Vegan options, affordable

Best pan-Asian in Denton - Edit

Denton has some great Thai restaurants, but Mr. Chopsticks has, by far, the best selection of any Asian restaurant in town. The menu is huge, and although it isn't all vegetarian, you won't be limited in your choices. The sesame vegetables & tofu is the best!

Pros: lots of veg choices, great price, excellent food

Cons: not all veg

eh, not so much... - Edit

Everytime I hear someone mention a place where Vegans can go they always follow it with this restaurant,mainly I think cause there are not too many places to choose from in Denton. The price of the food is good, there are a bunch of diffrent options. I personally cant stand eating here just cause the tofu is always soft and way undercooked/seasoned. Its always packed and loud.

Vegetarian YES - Healthy NOT - Edit

I have eaten at Chopsticks for over 20 years. I still eat at there. The owner puts alot of care into vegetarian food preparation, different utensils for vegetarian food - even a separate fryer for vegetarian food - but as with alot of stir-fry many dishes have over 30 grams of fat from the oil used to prepare. This said - ask for light oil or "easy on the oil" the dishes taste better and you'll feel better after eating.

Pros: Good Food, Vegetarian Friendly, Really Nice Ower

Cons: To go food always wrong, Food too oily

Contributions +32

Great Vegetarian Menu - Edit

They've got a pretty large vegetarian menu and most items are vegan. The veggie spring rolls...to die for! This place is some of the best asian food out there!

Pros: Good Value, Good Food, Large Portions

Return to Denton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mr. Chopsticks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1300 times since Aug 2007.