Move That Dough Baking Co.

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

Makes vegan donut and bakery goods which are for sale at select retailers - check its facebook for location updates and product availability.

First Review by turtleveg

Delicious - Edit

I purchased about a dozen of donuts while travelling through Charlotte and all of them were delicious. It appears donuts are currently delivered each Saturday and Sunday to the Peoples Market in Dilworth and to Central Coffee Plaza. Check the Instagram page for updates.

Pros: Delicious, Various flavors

Cons: No store front

Mobile Bakery, current Wed-Sun location 11th &N Davidson - Edit

I visited her current location at the 11th & N. Davidson warehouse. There were a few different types of donuts available - I believe all of them were cake-style donuts but I think on occasion there are yeast donuts and other baked goods available. The donuts i tried were good (but I much prefer yeast donuts). Very friendly. I will definitely go again next time I travel to Charlotte.

Pros: all vegan

rancidl 07 Aug 2017 - I think the address is: 516 East 15th St, Charlotte, NC 28206 ? The door is facing N Davidson street, on the side of the building where parking is.

Return to Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Move That Dough Baking Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.