First Review by Meggie and Ben

love the vegan options - Edit

I have been here a few times and tried the vegetable burrito, the tacos, the nachos, all veganized. The staff understands what vegan is and will ask if you want the daiya cheese as soon as you say no cheese no sour cream. I didn't get daiya on the burrito, and it was delish, and huge, and flavorful with the roasted veg, beans and rice. The tacos were really good too, very decent size and three filled me up nicely. The nachos were the bomb.com, I never had daiya style nachos before but the chips were great, it was topped with pico and black beans. My meat eating husband loooves this place and I like it too!

good large burrito. - Edit

I was in town and read some reviews do I tried it out. The roasted veggie burrito with Daiya and Sour Supreme was pretty good. Similar to a cafe rio with vegan cheese and sour cream. Not sure I'd travel great lengths for another but definitely worth it if you're in town.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: dirty

The best gas station dive EVER - Edit

There aren't many veg friendly place here in UT County, but the best one has got to be MWB. They have a ton of veg options from nachos, to chimis, or classic burritos and tacos. I love the fact they have vegan sour cream and cheese. The vibe in this place is really laid back. Prices are very affordable. Go here.

Pros: Great Food, Low Prices

Cons: Weird Location

Vegan friendly - Edit

This was my first time eating here. There is a good selection on the menu. They offer vegan cheese and sour cream if you want to replicate a typical burrito. Vegan options included a roasted veggie burrito. This was really good and one burrito is fairly large. The filtered water was much better than restaurant water. Prices were very affordable. My burrito was 6 dollars. I will be going back again.

Seriously the BEST place - Edit

Seriously, MWB is one of the best places in Utah Valley. I'm totally in love with it.

MWB popped up one day and soon local vegans discovered that they could veganize quite a few of their menu items. I decided to drop by and try it out. I wrote a review on my blog about it and said that it was good, but needed a little something more... maybe Daiya? VOILA. The next week they were serving Daiya and Sour Supreme. Glory be. MBW actually cares what people are saying about it!

Besides the amazing customer loyalty and service, the food is fantastic. Vegan burritos, chimichangas, and quesedillas. Great salsa, great guac, and they also have a vegan horchata.

Oh, AND their prices are hard to beat. $5 for a massive burrito? I think yes.

Return to Provo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mountain West Burrito closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1898 times since Mar 2011.