First Review by leafekat

Closed both times we tried to go there - Edit

We went to Mountain Naturals after seeing Happy Cow wanted information on the business hours, and we thought we would help out. We found it across from the Aspen airport on the opposite side of the road just beyond the Conoco gas station. We were there about sunset on Saturday and late morning on Sunday. The store had no indication of what the hours were. It would have been nice to go in, even though the store looked to be a little small and dumpy, at least we could have bought something to eat.

Hard to Find - Edit

I was online at home giving directions via cell phone to my partner. Frustrated by the confusing Aabc, my partner had given up looking. After I told her about the 2 reviews I read, she really didn't even want to find it. A few minutes ago she called me back and was already munching on the Rawios (raw food cookies). She found the store. She agreed that it was expensive, but they had the largest selection of prepared raw foods that she had ever seen. She will probably be back. I will personally investigate it next week.

Pros: raw foods

Cons: Hard to Find, expensive

Return to Aspen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mountain Naturals closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2036 times since Aug 2007.