Mount Everest

( 1 review )
405-696-5494

1169 E 2nd St, Edmond, Oklahoma, USA, 73034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nepali and Indian cuisines. Offers buffet (non-veg) as well a la carte menu which includes 11 or so plant-based entrees, all of which can be vegan upon request (if not already). Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-9:30pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Buffet, Delivery, Take-out, Honey, Nepalese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by DavidPaulCochran

Excellent Selection and Great Location - Edit

The staff here are very helpful! When I placed my order for the Chana Saag and confirmed it was a vegan option, the manager made sure that I left with a copy of their new menu that explicitly lists the plant based entrees that can be made vegan. I was surprised at the vast selection of available vegan options offered by this spectacular restaurant! I returned two days following my first take out experience here to order the Aloo Gobi, and I anticipate returning again soon to try another great vegan entree.

Two things really set this place apart from other metro Indian/South Asian restaurants: 1) Their incredibly convenient location in Edmond, and 2) They allow you to choose how spicy you want your dish prepared! Living in Edmond used to mean I had to sojourn into Oklahoma City proper to get good South Asian food, but now that I found this place I can fill my stomach sensibly and keep my gas tank full as well by saving a long trip. The adjustability of spice/heat level is just fantastic for people like me who love it cranked up to 10. This also makes it accessible for members of my family who can’t handle spicy food.

It’s a shame I can only give this place 4/5 stars due to the relegation of meat-serving restaurants to a lower rating principle on HappyCow, but I am happy to share my great experience and newly discovered favorite restaurant with all who use this platform as a guide for vegan eating like myself.

Pros: Location, Adjustability of heat/spice level, Great selection of vegan entrees

Cons: Also serves meat, but that’s not a bother to me

Return to Edmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mount Everest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.