First Review by paulkates

Delicious food close to good shopping - Edit

I had the curry here and it was absolutely delicious! The staff didn't seem to speak english but they knew enough to communicate very clearly what was vegan and what wasn't, which is always appreciated. It's great that there's a restaurant with vegan options so close to Harajuku since I think everyone who comes to Tokyo wants to go there! There seemed to be only two options which is fine as long as the food is good and it definitely was. I would consider this an excellent spot for a lunch break in Harajuku! I did find the portions to be on the small side but I did come here for dinner which might have been my mistake.

Pros: Delicious food, Close to very busy shopping street, helpful staff

Cons: Somewhat small portions

great place! - Edit

This place had great food and service. Highly recommend checking out. Unfortunately, we ordered so many things off the menu to be able to use our credit card and they are cash only. A review said they take cards over $3k yen. They do not. Other than that, loved it!

NOT Vegan - Edit

A cool spot tucked behind the main road on a side street in Harajuku. Two lunch options: curry with rice (which was pretty good) or taco rice. The taco rice has an egg on it but it can be made without. To be safe, I'd recommend confirming what is actually vegan and what is not. They also offer several [somewhat expensive] smoothies/juices as well as a small selection of sweets.

Pros: Another option in Harajuku, Nice atmosphere, Good food

Cons: Limited options, Have to be careful about what is actually vegan/ve, Some things are a bit expensive

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Motto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 462 times since Aug 2016.