• Mothership Coffee Roasters

Vegan-friendly
Lacto
Western
Bakery

A locally owned coffee roasting facility dedicated to bringing coffee culture and pastries to the Las Vegas valley. Mothership offers a small selection of pastries freshly made-in-house by a vegan baker. NOTE: Reported to have limited vegan options December 2021 - please send updates.

Venue map for Mothership Coffee Roasters
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by VeganCookieLover

jickyman

Points +42

22 Jul 2023

Once had great options but no more

Service is always friendly but slow,if there are two guests they seem overwhelmed.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-22

Cons: Few options upcharge for vegan milks

mharris06

Points +644

18 Aug 2018

Obsessed.

I love Mothership so much I have a tshirt. I get their coffee grinds to bring home so I can make my own pot of their coffee! Such a warm place with a great staff and even better coffee and pastries.

veganinvegas

Points +349

31 Aug 2016

Yummy

A mini-version of Sunrise Coffee, taken to the next level. 5 or 6 coffee choices, plus 4 or 5 vegan pastry choices. I love the decor but the seating is not that optimal. No way could you spend 3+ hours here - tall narrow tables with tall metal backless stools. If you want an alien burrito et al, you need to go to Sunrise. No sandwiches or bagels here, just coffee and baked goods.

Had my usual large black coffee. One thing I noticed right away is that the large mugs are more like Sunrise's medium. 10oz here vs larger there. But the coffee was perfect, as usual. No liquid sweetner, just chunks of sugar. Which really take too long to melt down when you want to drink the coffee right.away!

Tried the sea salt brownie and the mushroom/onion tart. Both tasted fantastic. I was told there is a dedicated vegan baker and separate equipment in the kitchen so that they can bake on site. Finally!

Pros: Dedicated vegan equipment, Did I mention vegan twinkies?

Cons: Small sized coffee mugs, Sugar chunks, Vegan selections runs out fast

VeganCookieLover

Points +2482

26 Jul 2016

Wonderful vegan pastries

Avoid the long lines for overpriced Starbucks on the Strip and head to Mothership Coffee Roasters. In addition to locally-roasted coffee, they serve delicious vegan pastries including a blueberry cinnamon roll with orange glaze, and a nectarine galette. I have yet to try the chocolate covered twinkies.

Pros: vegan pastries, friendly staff, locally-roasted coffee

Cons: farther from the Strip