Mother's Market Kitchen - Brea

Contact 714-990-6667

413 S Associated Rd, Brea, California, USA, 92821

Serves meat, vegan options available. The restaurant is located inside the grocery store. Vegan options on the menu are noted, and there are plenty of vegetarian options. There is a juice bar and a salad bar that's available at the restaurant or for take out. Part of a group of Mother's Market stores in Orange County. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by groovychick

Mother's Market is Groovy...but Expensive - Edit

Mother's Market is a health food store that has all kinds of things. They have all kinds of food; vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian. They also have cookbooks and make-up (which is all natural but it's freaking expensive, man.) Mother's Market has all kinds of vegan food including vegan desserts and weird stuff like vegan coconut shrimp and Thanksgiving "turkey". I love the hot food bar because they had a lot of vegan options and give you free samples!I love this place, however most of their stuff is too expensive.

Updated from previous review on 2012-02-17

Pros: great selection of vegan food, free samples at hot food bar

Cons: expensive

The Best Vegan Breakfasts! - Edit

Mother's has the best vegan breakfasts ever! Lots of options but we always get the tofu omelet (made with shredded tofu), mushrooms, avocado, and vegan cheese. Last time, I opted for a gf vegan pancake instead of any of the sides and it was delicious! My husband likes to get their potatoes and a biscuit and devours both. I've had their shakes and green juices before and enjoyed both. A definite must to take your meat-eater friends/family since they can also be accommodated. I'd give this 5 stars if I could!!!

Pros: Vegan GF breakfasts!!!, Vegan biscuits, Large selection on menu

Cons: No location in Las Vegas :(

TRY THE PANCAKES - Edit

the pancakes were sweet, fluffy, with an amazing texture and really hope you all try it! the chickpeas are suppose to mock eggs but I wouldn't have that expectation, but nevertheless they were such a lovely dish(((:

Pros: pancakes, kind people

Cons: Somewhat small

Friendly Staff - Edit

Love this location, haven't found a meal I love at the restaurant, but their quick service juice bar is amazing and I love the vegan milkshakes. Also, these people are always so kind to my son. He actually looks forward to going there because the staff always make a point to say hi to him. There's tons of vegan food around and you can pretty much find anything you need here. I go here a lot before holidays to stock up on food items for my sons Easter basket, halloween candy, and Christmas stocking because you can find a lot of vegan specific things that were made for the holidays.

Pros: Huge Selection, Friendly Staff, Great Juice Bar

LOVE the selection - Edit

This is my go-to place for getting the freshest organic produce year round, or when I can't make it to a farmer's market. Great selection of vitamins and supplements also. Good place to shop for superfoods such as maca, goji berries, cacao, etc., if you need it - you'll find it here, along with a knowledgeable staff that will answer your questions or help you find some you need. Love it here !!!

Pros: Amazing selection, Weekly Sales, Has a Cafe

Cons: Can be pricey, Prepared deli foods are so-so (bland)

I Love Mothers - Edit

Great cafe food. The tahini fusion wrap is delish! Everything I've had has been very tasty and filling. Pretty good dessert selection too. Overall great cafe and restaurant

Pros: Food, Tahini Dressing

Return to Brea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mother's Market Kitchen - Brea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1689 times since Oct 2011.