Mother's Market and Kitchen

( 1 review )
562-294-2667

2475 Cherry Ave, Signal Hill, California, USA, 90755

Serves meat, vegan options available. Grocery store with restaurant. Many vegan grocery items and menu items. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:30pm. Store remains open until 10pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by chobesoy

lovely, clean, needs some improvements - Edit

Three and half stars for now. The market itself is great, lots of options, similar to Sprouts or Whole Foods in speciality brands. Staff is friendly and there was a very nice Grand Opening event. The cafe is very pleasant, with a large outdoor area. There are many veg options and I like how there are also dishes you can easily request to have veganized at no extra cost (using veggie meats or tofu in place of the usual item). It took quite a while for the orders to come out and we noticed they were getting other orders mixed up despite there being numbers on the tables. This is understandable when it's crowded but this also happened when there weren't many guests. My sandwich was missing ingredients mentioned on the menu but it was otherwise delicious. Overall we had a nice brunch with thumbs up on taste, and I'll go back to try other menu items but I'm hoping they'll have the kinks worked out soon.

Pros: lots of vegan options, delicious

Cons: on the slow side, not a smooth process yet

Return to Signal Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mother's Market and Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.