Mother Nature's Natural Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 503-368-5316

298 Laneda Ave, Manzanita, Oregon, USA, 97130

Well-stocked natural food store. Large bulk selection, organic produce, dry goods, body care, wines and beers, refrigerated and frozen food. Serve organic, fair-trade coffee, teas, and in-house made kombucha. Mon-Sun 10:00am-7:00pm

First Review by celynki

Pleasant surprise in a small town - Edit

I was happy to see a place like this in a small coastal town. They had just about everything a vegan would need in the store. My favorite part about the place were the fresh baked giant vegan cookies. My only disappointments with this place were that the female working wasn't very friendly/personable and the hours. It was spring break and I was looking forward to getting a latte in the AM and they weren't open at 9am.

Pros: Fresh baked vegan cookies, Convenience in a small beach town

Cons: Odd hours, Staff not as friendly as they could be

Only spot on the coast - Edit

So thankful for this market. We weren't able to find anything else like this in the vicinity, well worth the drive. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Small amount of organic produce. Tasty baked treats. Did all of our shopping here for our trip. If you can time a stop here with the Friday night farmers market you're set.

Pros: Helpful staff

Cons: Small store

Great Selection of Vegan Foods and Great Coffee - Edit

We visited Manzanita and found this great Health Food Grocery store. The selection was much better than ANYTHING in the area, including all the way North to Seaside.

The people are very friendly and helpful. Limited selection of vegan cheese but they did have some.

Pros: Great Selection, Good Variety, Pleasant and Clean

Cons: Need more Vegan Cheese Please, Need more Vegan Ice Cream (soy)

Fantastic! - Edit

This is an amazing little grocery store for a town with 500 inhabitants. They have organic produce, a selection of frozen food, a coffee/sweets bar, and many other provisions. The sweets always include at least one vegan option. The staff are super friendly and helpful. They also offer a frequent shopper card (not widely advertised) which gives you $40 in credit once you have spent a certain amount of money. I love this place. My one regret is that I haven't had any success convincing them to expand their sad selection of vegan cheeses.

Pros: Excellent Selection, Vegan Baked Goods Option, Friendly Staff

Return to Manzanita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mother Nature's Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1554 times since Dec 2009.