Mother Juice - Newbury St

857-263-7401

291 Newbury St, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 02115

Organic cold pressed juice bar offering also smoothies, raw vegan snacks, salads, and bowls with acai, oats, and chia seed. Vegan except for honey. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-7:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Honey

First Review by Victoria17x

Great juice bar for health-conscious vegans - Edit

I have enjoyed a salad, two smoothies, and an order of juice that I ordered "to stay." I would call this cafe whole foods and health--oriented with a variety of flavors. One orders at the counter and waits to be called back when the order is ready. Everything unfortunately comes with disposable utensils, plates, etc. Cozy and clean inside. Appeared to be doing a brisk business when I visited. A great find for me, a vegan traveler with little time during a business trip.
Salads were around 11 or 12 dollars and smoothies were around 8 or 9 dollars.

Pros: dishes based on delicious whole foods, a good place for people serious about nutrition, vegan, except for honey

Cons: food served in disposable dishes and utensils, a bit loud at times with juicers, etc., running, no table service

tiny vegan paradise :) - Edit

What a great discovery! Small but cozy little smoothie and lunch spot. They have rice bowls, salads, and avocado toasts in addition to soup and smoothies/juices. I had "the Newbury" and it was delicious with cashew cheese! Heir chia pudding is a game changer which made me now obsessed with making it on my own. Can't wait to come again :)

fresh juices - Edit

Was looking for a juice shot and wandered in here, unfortunately they no longer have wheatgrass, but that's okay I got the moju juice with cayenne and it was great. It wasn't pressed fresh to order and the jar was dated from yesterday date, but great all together.

Pros: fresh juice!

Return to Boston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mother Juice - Newbury St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.