Mother India

• Veg-friendly
Contact 304-292-4499

40 High St Ste 109, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA, 26505

Serves meat, vegan options available. The owners are reportedly vegetarians. The menu includes a variety of vegetarian dishes. During the week kitchen breakfast between lunch and dinner.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by LaurenMarieBianchi

One of the better Indian Restaurants I've visited - Edit

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited here in June 2012. Ultimately, I accepted the recommendation of the friendly owner and was not disappointed. There is an extensive choice of veggie items (to be expected) and they were willing to cook to order for me.

The Lassi was also made to order (thankfully not one of those god-awful pre-made ultra sweet mango Lassis).

The owner could tell I was from the UK just because I ordered a roti with my meal, rather than a nan bread (which, apparently, us Limeys are prone to do!)

One of the best Indian meals I've had in the US which, sadly can be, to be kind, can be "patchy".

This place is tucked in the corner of a small shopping centre called South Side Station and my Sat Nav almost missed it. The car park was full but there were few customers patronising this place when I visited.

Pros: Friendly owner, Good food, Value for money

Cons: Easily missable

We love Mother India! - Edit

I can't say enough about this place. Delicious vegetarian and vegan cuisine here. The Staff is friendly and helpful. Try to go when the buffet is offered so you can try different dishes :)

Pros: Extensive vegetarian & vegan options, High quality food, Great staff

Cons: can be expensive

Return to Morgantown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mother India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 909 times since Feb 2011.