Mother Earth Foods

• Health-food-store Health Store
304-428-1024

1638 19th St, Parkersburg, West Virginia, USA, 26101

Health food store focusing on holistic medicine and supplements. Also carries cosmetics, beauty and hygiene items, baby items, house cleaning supplies, teas, organic non-perishables, bulk flours and snack mixes. Bulk herbs. No fresh produce. Mother Earth also offers health services by master herbalist Dave Hawkins.

First Review by aMs42

Thank Goodness! - Edit

I have been looking toward becoming a vegan for a good year or so, but in this little town, dairy free products and vegan friendly places are hard to find. Without this store, I couldn't have done it. I have been a strict vegan for almost a month since finding this place, and they have everything I need to make awesome vegan meals at home! ❤️

Pros: Vegan Food I can not get at other grocery stores, The price is about what I would pay from Amazon

Cons: A little small, but they have a lot in stock

Welcome refuge from the chain stores - Edit

Friendly staff, great little store for this area of West Virginia, difficult to find some of their products anywhere around here. MotherEarth has all the basics you could need, huge focus on wellness, herbs, etc.
My only wish is that more people would shop there so that they would be able to lower the prices and offer fresh produce. Thanks!

Return to Parkersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mother Earth Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.