First Review by baskets4deb

Favorite place to shop... - Edit

The coop has everything I need from a quick bite, to fresh veggies, to toiletries. I love my coop! They now have programs in place to be more affordable to more people...:) awesome!

Pros: Helpful Staff, Vegan options in prepared food section, easy to find what you are looking for

Cons: many cannot afford to shop there, sometimes the tables stay dirty, dishes are not washed regularly

Moscow Food Co-op - Edit

This food op is one of the few places in Moscow that has veggie/vegan options. I had the pecan toffee and it was well worth the $7.00. I will definitely get some more when I am back.

Pros: Friendly, Deli, Options of veggie/vegan

Cons: Expensive

I LOVE my Co-Op! - Edit

Moscow Food Co-op is vegetarian and vegan friendly. Most prepared foods are organic. They have live music Tuesday evenings. The staff is very knowledgable and there are books available for browsing. I buy most of my groceries at the co-op and often stop for a sandwich from the deli. They have 2 soups everyday as well as salads and sides. They bake all there own bread from scratch and it is all wonderful. Try the pesto cheese rolls. They are a meal in themselves. The desserts are quite yummy and the have several gluten-free options.

The Co-op hosts a mid week Farmer's Market. They also have a barbeque and musical entertainment for a nice evening out on the patio.

Awesome people, great food, art gallery, musical entertainment - what more could you want? If you are ever in the Moscow-Pullman area, please stop by. You won't be disapointed!

Pros: knowledgable staff, Vegetarian and friendly, organic produce

Cons: parking can be challenging at lunch time

Return to Moscow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moscow Food Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.