Morning Glory Cafe

303-604-6351

1377 Forest Park Circle Ste 101, Lafayette, Colorado, USA, 80026

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local cafe serving all meals plus desserts; can make substitutions and suggestions. Sample items such as breakfast burrito with tofu, toast with Earth Balance non-dairy butter. The dinner menu has 5 vegan items. Rotating vegan desserts.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by ttothemc

Better for lunch? - Edit

We visited Morning Glory for weekend breakfast the other day, and I thought it was just ok (and fairly expensive)

The waitress said that the only breakfast option was either the tofu dish, or they could do the Buddha bowl from the lunch menu (also tofu). Not wanting tofu, I asked for the breakfast burrito without cheese or eggs. (at first the waitress didn't think this could be done! what?!)

It was ok-ish and the vegetarian green chili was good. They have gluten free or whole wheat tortilla.

Another family member got the tofu dish... it's not scrambled but rather big cubes of soft tofu with brown rice, veggies and tahini. I personally think this 1970s dish is slimy and gross, but if you like it, this version is said to be tasty. The omni eaters seemed to enjoy their standard breakfasts but the breakfast potatoes (HUGE deep fried chunks) got mixed reviews.

The lunch menu seemed to have lots more options including stuffed poblano, curry, and vegan grilled cheese. I might give them another try.

They also have a vegan smorgasbord on Monday night we might try

Pros: lots of gluten free options

Cons: limited vegan breakfast choices , pricey

great food - Edit

Morning glory had great vegan options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I usually get a breakfast burrito with tofu for breakfast. I recently went there for dinner and we had multiple options. We ordered the Buddha brown and the stuffed poblano with tofu chorizo and almond cheese. Both dishes were so good. They had a raw vegan cheesecake for dessert. I'll be back!

Pros: great options, knowledgeable staff, yummy food

Return to Lafayette Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Morning Glory Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.