Morning Brew Coffee House and Bistro

Contact 808-262-7770

600 Kailua Rd Ste 120, Kailua, Hawaii, USA, 96734

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house offering breakfast and lunch all day. Extensive tea selection. Vegans could get waffles, steel-cut oatmeal, chia pudding, quesadilla, and the veggie burger. Sometimes has vegan pastries. Gluten-free bread upon request. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by myra975

Morning Brew Coffee House and Bistro - Kailua - Edit

Located in the Time Shopping Center, Morning Brew Coffee House and Bistro has some outside seating, inside seating, and an upstairs seating area. Parking is free in the shopping center, but I can see it being challenging to find a space on busy days (we visited on a weekday). The bistro has nice ambiance, great service, and tasty food. It has a relaxing atmosphere. Great assortment of locally grown coffee drinks and a nice selection of home brewed kombacha. They sometimes have vegan and/or gluten free dessert options, but there were none on our visit. We ordered the Vegan Quesadilla ($8.75) and the Veggie Burger ($9.25) - I was advised by the staff to order it without the sauce if I wanted the Veggie Burger to be vegan, so I did. The quesadilla was very flavorful with beans, fresh avocado, carrots, greens and came with fresh salsa. The Veggie Burger (made on Maui) was hearty with a yummy vegetable patty, fresh greens, cucumber, tomato, sprouts, and came with a side of chips. The staff was very accommodating and checked on us to make sure that everything was perfect (the gentleman even brought us out some more chips). I am looking forward to visiting again soon.

Pros: Free Parking, Flavorful Vegan Food, Friendly Staff

Return to Kailua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Morning Brew Coffee House and Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 416 times since Sep 2015.