Morgan's Mango

Pro Box 990, Cruz Bay, St John, Us Virgin Islands,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Veggie choices include: Morgan's vegetarian plate; portobello mushrooms stuffed with quinoa risotto; house salad; and tango salad. Vegans should specify as dairy and/or egg is used in the dishes.

Category: American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by JCvegMA

Great restoraunt! - Edit

I love this place! The atmosphere inside is relaxed, the staff is very friendly and there's even music. The food was fantastic. I had the tango salad with no cheese and the vegetarian plate which was delicious. You can really tell that everything is made with love and that it's local. I wish I could come back here every week. Would definently recommend to everyone!

Pros: Delicious food, Great restoraunt, Nice staff

Still crave it after 6 years - Edit

Admittedly, it has been nearly 6 years since I went here, but this place had my fave thing I ate on the island. There was basically only one selection for vegetarians, the Vegetarian Plate, but it was amazing. It had plantains and black beans, and I don't recall what else. I wasn't a strict vegan back then, so it might have had some dairy and I would ask about that this time around. It was pricey, but not really that much more expensive than other restaurants on the island. The drinks were super delicious I recall also. Will be going back on my next trip to St. John!

Pros: vegetarian plate amazingly delicious, beverages are delicious, plantains in the veg plate

Cons: only one veg option (as of 6 yrs ago), a bit expensive

Good meal - Edit

Some salads had more bitter greens than necessary but we're tasty. There were a few other vegetarian choices. A little more expensive than most other places.

Pros: Local veggies, Good food

Cons: Bitter salad that day

Return to St John Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Morgan's Mango closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.