CLOSED: Morelia

Contact 00542614238826

Ave Alem 21 (at San Martin), Mendoza, Argentina, M5500

Most food is vegan. Serves fruit drinks, teas, coffees, sandwiches, empanadas, pasta, pizza, tacos, cakes, muffins and more. Friendly owners. Wi-fi. JAN 2016 REPORTED NOW IT'S A NON-VEG EATERY. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, International, Italian, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Juice bar, Mexican

First Review by tabularasa

Closed down. - Edit

Went there today, found the address but it no longer exists and had been replaced by an average looking cafe with a picture of a ham sandwich on the window.

Pros: Didn't make me fat!

Cons: Closed down

Empadanas and deserts! What more do you need??!?!? - Edit

Delicious cafe that does not really advertise its vegan friendliness. Freshly made empanadas (made to order) filled with acelga or humita for vegans, other flavors for vegetarians. Reasonably priced at $8 per. Also had a blueberry and other berry shake and a moist chocolate cake with strawberries and creamy frosting. Owners helpful and wiling to answer Amy dietary restriction questions. Had other vegan options that we were not able to try.

Pros: Great fresh empanadas , Delicious vegan deserts, Opening hours long

Tasty vegan food - Edit

I bought some vegan tacos here and they were very flavoursome. I also had a soy milk based smoothie which was very nice.

This is a nice cafe with some good vegan options.

Pros: Good vegan choices

Rico! - Edit

I had a fruit juice with kiwi, strawberry and orange which was really delicious and a quesadilla, which also was very good. The restaurant has a nice flair and everybody was really nice! I would definitely recommend it!

Marvelous Morelia! - Edit

This lovely little cafe serves mainly vegan food- I enjoyed two delicious empanadas- one stuffed with olives/spinach and the other with corn and a generous salad. The kind lady who served me took pity on me when I couldn't decide which dessert to try and gave me half servings of two. (Try the pear cake... wow!) Best vegan food I've tried in South America. It would be worth going out of your way to find Morelia, but it's actually very central and easy to locate in Mendoza. Open for lunch and dinner most days. HIGHLY recommended by me :)

Pros: Super friendly staff, healthy and delicious vegan food

Cons: Nada!

Return to Mendoza Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Morelia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 875 times since Feb 2012.