Moore & Moore Cafe

Serves meat, vegan options available. Laid back cafe located near Notre Dame University. Menu has vegetarian items that can be veganized. Breakfast option is chia pudding with chocolate cashew cream and fruit, and some lunch choices. Cafe has almond milk and soy milk, makes its own chai, and stocks raw vegan treats. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-4:00pm. Kitchen closes at 2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

Good eats in historic Freo - Edit

Ordered: Vegan paleo bowl and red velvet latte with soy milk. Have previously ordered the Moore’s mushies, and halloumi burger.

This place offers brunch food, cakes/slices, and organic juices and sodas. What’s really outstanding though is the coffee menu haha. They have such a selection of teas and flavoured coffees that it’s honestly a (very pleasant) struggle to figure out what drink I want to order!

I’ve been here three times, once as a vegan and twice as a vegetarian. Flavours have been consistently amazing. I will say that I remember the mushies being quite rich so if you’re a vegetarian with a preference for creamy dishes, I highly recommend it. If not, then there are other (read: better) vegetarian options on the menu, such as the halloumi burger. As for the vegan paleo bowl, it’s delicious (especially those fermented veg!) and quite filling. I do stress in most of my reviews though that I’m a relatively small eater so if you consider yourself a large eater, then the serving size may not be enough for you.

This place is open from 7am until 4pm and is usually packed from opening to closing. If you’re planning on bringing a large group here, it’s best to reserve a table.

I gave 3 stars but my actual rating sits at 3.5. My reason for taking half a star off a full 4/4 is because some of the dishes are quite pricey. I understand that brunch type food usually is a bit pricier but paying upwards of $17 for a burger seems slightly dear to me? Idk…

In any regard though, definitely worth a visit if you’re in the Fremantle area!

Pros: Menu is interesting and varied, (especially that drink menu!), And largely vegetarian - most can be veganised

Cons: Some of the meals are quite pricey

Lots of vegan desserts and options! - Edit

Moore & Moore’s has started stocking delicious vegan/raw cakes and slices as well as several vegan dishes such as the paleo bowl and so a noodle salad.

Pros: kid friendly, great atmosphere, fantastic coffee

More and more vegan! - Edit

Really nice cafe (but not always so nice service)

I had the chai latte which was really nice and made fresh! Good range of dairy free milks.

They had vegan options on the menu for both breakfast, and lunch which was nice to see! As well as vegan treats.

Would definitely visit again.

Pros: Vegan meals on menu

Return to Fremantle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moore & Moore Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.