Moon River Pizza

Contact 904-389-4442

1176 Edgewood Ave S Ste 2, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32205

Serves meat, vegan options available. Reported has vegan dough and sauce plus a cheese - ask for them. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kamcat73

Very Good - Edit

Friendly staff and good food. I had a calzone and loved that the bread was crisp in some places and doughy in others. They have a lot of veggie choices to choose from as well. I didn't get the vegan cheese but they have it available. Would recommend.

Super yum! - Edit

I really enjoyed this crispy bottom pizza! I ordered the veggie with very light vegan cheese ( I'm not a huge fan) and local tempeh. The marinade on the tempeh is amazing. It's not bitter but earthy and well balanced. They didn't have any cashew cheese. The pizza was crispy with very fresh toppings; two types of olives, fresh tomatoes, crisp bell peppers, and sweet onions. Overall I would highly recommend for vegans and meat eaters alike!

Pros: Great service, Good atmosphere , Very accommodating

Cons: Wish they had other vrcheese options but

LOVE Moonriver - Edit

A great place to aborb into local culture and enjoy their vegan pizza options...I get the vegetarian pizza with tons of veggies and olives with their local cashew cheese...they also have Daiya cheese too...but Im not crazy about that kind...if they don't have cashew cheese I get no cheese and its really just as delicious!

Very accommodating! - Edit

Walked in and told the clerk I was vegan - he says "Me too!". Well that made my trip a whole lot easier:) Got the calzone with a bunch of veggies and they even had Daiya cheese, cashew cheese, and tempeh! Yum! Thank you Moon River Pizza and my awesome vegan clerk!

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moon River Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1291 times since Apr 2013.