Mono

• Vegan
Contact 0141-553-2400

12 Kings Court, 103 King St, Glasgow, Scotland, G1 5RB

Vegan restaurant and bar, record shop, performance space, grocery shop, and lending library in the city center. Restaurant is spacious and the blackboard usually shows list of several vegan mains and starters, and 2 soups. Also sandwiches for order at the bar. Pub style food, served all day.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by kathyv181

Happy Place - Edit

I wish we had more time in Glasgow, so I could eat everything on the menu!!
Friendly, fast service and great staff.
Cool hipster vibe without being pretentious.
And the food is delicious.
Definitely head here if you're in Glasgow .

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-16

Pros: Warm and Welcoming, Incredibly delicious food, Great staff and service

Cons: Nothing. Everything was perfect.

vegan heaven - Edit

Fantastic menu, chilled vibe, great service and awesome grub. The only real challenge is what to choose... so I tasted everything our table ordered - deee-lish!! They just need to open in London as it's a helluva trek

Is this love? - Edit

Fantastic food, really quick for take away, I would literally eat there every night if I could. Best fudging chips I've ever had and the macaroni cheese.. I could list everything.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Great desserts - Edit

I came here with a bunch of non-vegans, and although I only had a hot chocolate (I was stuffed from a big lunch) my friends tried the range of mains and desserts and all loved them. Very laid-back space with a nice little second-hand record store out the back, I would definitely come again.

Lovely restaurant and atmosphere - Edit

The atmosphere had kind of a hipster feel to it, but it was quite cosy. The menu is varied and has some raw options, which I appreciate for when I'm back on the raw train :p Amazing chips! Very friendly staff. The dessert was great, I had a raw chocolate avocado cheesecake! My boyfriend had the sundae which was equally amazing. Will definitely be coming back!

Pros: friendly staff, lots of options, nice atmosphere

Cons: none

Great vibe, awesome simple food - Edit

From pizzas, burgers and sandwiches, to kaley salads and zingy Thai stir fry’s; everything in Mono is 100% free from animal products and 100% delicious. It’s so exciting to eat some good old filling grub without the pretention of a fancy vegan restaurant! Hang around long enough and you can also catch an awesome local band as you sip on their great selection of beers and ales.

Pros: Live music , Awesome pizza, Great salads

Cons: Nothing!

lovely food and very child friendly! - Edit

This was a treat for me because I love the Scottish classics and have missed them since going vegan. The battered sausage was delicious! The place is cool but quite noisey as very child friendly!

Pros: Scottish classics in vegan form

Cons: lots of small children so noisey

Amazing Food! - Edit

I've visited Mono several times and the food has been fantastic each time.

Seitan burger, pizzas, chips, macaroni and cheesecake (possibly the best cheesecake!) are all delicious and are reasonably priced.

The atmosphere is great and the decor is 'unusual' and 'rustic', it's very nice!

Pros: Inexpensive, Great selection, Desserts!

Cons: Service is a little slow sometimes

Good old favourite. - Edit

Food is always really tasty and fresh, decent portions too. Few times I had an issue with off tasting draught beer, and staff is not very attentive (if you want something you need to wait for ages or go find them) but I will keep coming back as food makes up for it. During the weekend it's almost impossible to get a walk-in table so best to book one in advance.

Pros: Always delicious food

Cons: "Funny" tasting draught beer sometimes, staff not

nice atmosphere good food - Edit

I've been comming to Mono for years. There is always nice food and a good atmosphere. Lots of options and theme nights too.

They have just introduced a new menue with some fantastic options including so interesting and delicious pizzas, fish and chips and macaroni cheese!

Updated from previous review on Saturday November 21, 2015

Great pizza - Edit

Really friendly atmosphere. The pizzas are great, I had the Turkish one which was nice and spicy. No fake cheese but covered in "yoghurt". It was pretty filling but it was a cold day so had a soup which was also tasty. Good coffee as well!

Pros: All vegan, Pizza!

To-fish n chips? Yes please! - Edit

This great all vegan place (which is obviously a live-music music venue as well) is a really nice place to spend some time. And if you're up for lots of deep fried tastiness, the to-fish and chips with mushy peas were awesome.

Absolutely fantastic! - Edit

I almost wish I lived in Glasgow, just so I could make this my regular place. Both my vegetarian friend and me (vegan) were delighted with our food, and the place in general. The staff was super friendly, and they have a wide selection of really good beers! The prices are reasonable, and it's a cool venue!

Pros: delicious, cheap, hip place, nice staff!

Cons: not the easiest to find, fridge was broken, beers weren't cold

best vegan food I've had in a long time - Edit

fantastic food, decent portions, lovely service. the food was delicious but not over-thought like in many blvegan places.

didn't manage to get a desert so will come back before I leave Glasgow

Cons: inexpensive

Lovely and chilled - Edit

Been here a few times and I'm always torn on what to get because of the great selection. The first time I came here was with my vegan friend who has Coeliacs, so has a rather hard time of it, but this place has a separate GF menu that I think is missing about 2 or 3 of the items on the regular menu, so still a nice amount of choice.

I've never actually bee here while live music has been on (yet), but I know that some fab bands have played here so watch this space.

Pros: Great selection, Nice place, Gluten-free menu

Great vibe - Edit

Visiting from the States, Mono was a great find in the heart of Glasgow. Although Mono is a pub, and caters to a generally young adult clientele, it was perfectly suitable on a Friday late afternoon (6-7pm) for the whole family. The place is light and spacious, with plenty of seating when we visited.

I recommend starting out with a local draft beer, partly because the beers are so good, and partly so you have something to sip while waiting for service. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable, but I guess just a bit more laid back than we are used to, or perhaps spread to thin.

The menu has a variety of selections, including the several that we enjoyed: To-fish ‘n’ chips, Pizza, Seitan burger, and Roasted beetroot & kale salad. All were excellent. Even better were the desserts -- we had the Cheesecake and
Hot fudge ice cream sundae, the latter of which included a scoop of raspberry ice cream, and was perhaps the best sundae I've ever had.

A must if you are in Glasgow!

Pros: Menu variety, quality, Beverages, Desserts

Cons: Slow service

We love Mono! - Edit

We always go to Mono when we're in Glasgow, it's brilliant. Delicious vegan pizzas, burgers and things of that ilk, not your usual, really imaginative and well cooked. We like the new micro-brewed non-alcoholic drinks. Friendly atmosphere and good music. They have some nice puddings, too, but we missed the sticky toffee pudding we had last year - that was one of the best puddings ever!
Updated from previous review on Monday August 17, 2015

Pros: All vegan, Great food for treats, Good price

Cons: Toilets

Fabulous place - Edit

Really lovely vibrant feel to this café/bar. Great selection of food, I am vegan & had lots of choice which was nicely different from the "usual" choices. This place is also a micro brewery so makes its own brand of drinks including soft drinks. Great atmosphere, will definitely go again.

Pros: Great food, Vibrant atmosphere, Had a record store inside

Cons: Record store closed before we had chance

A place to, er, chill - Edit

My partner and I probably doubled the average age of the clientele when we arrived on Saturday night, but no-one seemed to mind. [edited to correct an error] The raison-d'etre of this one is possibly music and booze rather than food, but the food was actually quite good and it's great that all of it is vegan. They didn't have my first choice of starter or main course but the grilled aubergine (perhaps slightly underdone) and spinach-and-'cheese' parcels were fine, as was the 'cheese'-cake. Service was slightly chaotic but we weren't in a hurry and the people were nice. There was recorded music playing but it wasn't obtrusive.
Updated from previous review on Monday April 14, 2008

Pros: Relaxed, Friendly, All food is vegan

Cons: Might be too relaxed for some

2 Responses

Fantastic food - Edit

Mono is a very big cafe/bar, and the service was a little slow on a busy lunchtime. The food was worth the wait though. The grilled portobello burger was garlicky and delicious, and the onion rings were absolutely sublime! Dessert was even better - I strongly recommend the sticky toffee pudding.

Was not bad - Edit

This was a large spacious cafe/bar. We had a pizza which was not so nice, some soup and sandwich and some chocolate cake. Food was ok, this place comes 4th on the list for the Vegan cafes in Glascow.

Pros: Vegan Baby!, Options

Taking Slow Food too literally - Edit

Excellent variety of dishes such as gyros, "fish" and chips (tofu), Turkish pizza etc! Interesting industrial décor with what I think is old brewing equipment, also a small book/record shop. Food was delicious but restaurant had INCREDIBLY slow service; we allocated 90mins for a main course and dessert and still overran (though they reduced the bill accordingly, which was nice). If coming from genteel surroundings, bear in mind that some of the other diners may use *whispers* bad language, which will cause elderly members of your party to tut-tut.

Pros: Great food, interesting place

Cons: Very slow service

Great! - Edit

Mono is one of my favourite places to eat in Glasgow. The pizza, burgers and onion rings are great, although the way they do their garlic bread is not the way I'd choose. It can get busy, but the staff have always stayed on top of things and I have only had positive experiences. It's a pub venue, but many of the tables are away from the immediate bar area, however it can still get very busy and loud.

Pros: Friendly Efficient Staff, Excellent Food

Cons: Can Get Busy, Can Get Loud

Interesting place - Edit

My friend and I came here for a late-ish lunch here after hearing big things about the place. From the start all the way through we were attended to by a friendly, helpful member of staff. The environment is very cool, with a band stage, record store, library, etc and had a relaxed social feel. I ordered the griddled Portobello mushroom burger with onion rings and chips. Given that I was in the mood for a substantial, proteiny burger, I found the mushroom and salad vegetable content a bit watery and light. The onion rings were good though and the chips were fine, if a little 'home-made' looking, not the pristine, golden crispy things that are idealised. My friend ordered the soup, the details of which I can't remember, but she liked it. As Mono were out of smoked tofu, my friend ordered her second choice of sandwich - the burrito - to accompany the soup. I had a decent bite of this and we agreed it was quite delicious, although I was a bit disconcerted by it having rice in it (carbs on carbs). We knew we were pushing it, but decided to get two pieces of cake (between us) to have with our coffees. The carrot cake and the Monkey Bread were both just OK, not terribly fresh and a bit heavy for my taste, and I could barely fit them in but sat there until I'd finished them in spite of myself. The prices were very reasonable. I like the look of this place and would have liked the opportunity to come back and try other stuff from the menu, as well as check out some of the evening entertainment.

Pros: Social atmosphere, Friendly staff

My second home. - Edit

I have been coming to Mono for many years now. The only bad experience I have ever had here is that it's been so busy we had to be turned away. Excellent food, with a new range of pizzas which are delicious. Great range of drinks too, with Whole Earth sodas and Bon Soy milk for the coffees, which also use Dear Green beans - a local roasting company. Always a great atmosphere, whether it's a quiet lunch or celebratory dinner with friends. The record and print shops are wonderful bonus too. My favourite cafe bar in my home town.

Pros: good atmosphere, excellent food, great record shop

Cons: could maybe do brunch menu

Food ok, nice place to relax - Edit

We've been to Mono several times since it opened. It still serves a good range of drinks and supports microbreweries. The music shop is great and the art space is fairly interesting.

Service, however, is slow and the toilets have seen much, much better days. The food standards can be variable. There are some dishes they do quite well and some pretty badly. Still, we return for nostalgic reasons as we have been going there since our student days more than 10 years ago.

Pros: Good space for creative vegans

Cons: Toilets need refurbishing, Table service could improve

Good tasty food? NOT AT MONO ! - Edit

Today we ate lunch at Mono. Very disappointed. There are good Vegan cafes in Glasgow and this isn't one of them. We should have left as soon as we had 'the feeling' that this isn't going to be good soon after sitting down. OMG the warm squash salad smelt really bad, and food should at least smell good to be able to enjoy it. 'Burnt Slop' would be an honest description. We also had the mushroom burger, totally tasteless. Don't expect good quality food here. Cant help but wonder about the level of cleanliness of the kitchen. Honestly Chef do you eat your own cooking? Where's the enjoyment of eating good tasty Vego food? Its not at Mono.

Pros: Record Shop, Printing Press, Too Cool for School

Cons: Dirty, Tasteless, Dissappointing

Terrific vegan place! - Edit

One of my favorite vegan places in the world. The food is really good with plenty of different flavours. Their desserts are particularly excellent and the staff is friendly. Moreover, the place has a vinyl shop inside and welcomes regularly some music groups and events. I like this concept of vegan food and good music so much! Highly recommended.

Pros: great vegan food including desserts, nice place for food and music, friendly staff

What a cool space! - Edit

Mono was a great stop in Glasgow and the all vegan menu was amazing. I had the breakfast burrito special with a salad and then the food was so good I couldn't resist ordering dessert -- a gigantic and delicious slice of cheesecake with caramel sauce. I was only in Glasgow for a day but I'm so glad I was able to enjoy a meal here.

Pros: Dessert, Cool space, All vegan menu

Possibly the best vegan food I've had - Edit

This place was wonderful. Excellent, tasty and spicy vegan food, live music, a bar with an excellent beer selection and a 'zine library (although it appeared to be closed during our visit). My partner, an omnivore and beer snob, was even more enthused than I was, because finally we found a place where all the essential elements for a good evening - tasty vegan food, beer, live music - were brought together. Usually one of us suffers (i.e. I eat just chips, or he drinks crappy beer). I had the pea and mint soup and falafel sandwich and my partner had the Malaysian dish. They were *amazing*. We're going to try to recreate the Malaysian dish. My partner rates this the best vegan food he's had (after Aux Vivres in Montreal). The service was a bit slow, and one of the barmen was slightly unpleasant, but otherwise nothing else to complain about.

Pros: amazing food, good prices, live music

Cons: service could be improved

Huge! - Edit

So enjoyed Mono, had a Nasi-Goreng meal, it was steamed and stir fried vegetables cooked to perfection with peanuts and chilli. Spicy enough to be yummy but not too spicy to share with friends! The portions here are huge. Great value home cooked food. They also do micro-brewed lemonade and ginger beer (non alcoholic) at a tasty and great price.

Pros: Home cooked food, Huge portions, Home made lemonade (botanic brew)

Cons: can be busy, drinks can be expensive

My favourite Glasgow restaurant! - Edit

I love coming here to eat and every time I've been here I've had a fantastic meal. The atmosphere and decor are great, although occasionally service has been a little slow. The food range and quality is great and it makes me so happy that everything is vegan.

Pros: Wonderful food, All vegan, Nice atmosphere

chilled - Edit

i have been to mono before but it was some time ago, and it was so bad i didn't review.
I'm so glad i went back as i had a great lunch here. the joy of being able to have some fried food(as there is still a great use of lard in scotland) is always good. I had a mushroom burger with hand cut chips and williams bros beer battered onion rings, it wasn't oily and was tasty. bar staff were really good and have a great selection on drinks. plenty of good tunes from the record shop as well, the lunch was £7.50 so decent value.

Pros: relaxed, tasty

Good vegan food - Edit

I visited Mono on 02July12, on my first day in Glasgow. I hailed a cab here and the area seemed a bit deserted but I felt safe nonetheless. I ordered the veggie burger with cajun chips, as well as the smoked tofu sandwich. I personally, didn't care for the tofu sandwich. Then again, I'm not a tofu fan, but sometimes, if it's cooked in a certain way, I like it... Not this one. However, I loved my veggie burger and fries/chips. There were very tasty. I'm a huge potato fan, and the chips were just delightful. Service was quick and the staff was extremely helpful. She even called a cab for me. Definitely take the time to find this place if you're in Glasgow.

Pros: tasty 100% vegan food, helpful staff, inexpensive

Amazing place! - Edit

This is an amazing place. The choice of food is great. The cake is amazing. They also have micro brewed soft drinks from the local Williams Bros Brewery - gorgeous. There is also a great record shop and a brilliant 'zine shop, too. This place is fantastic.

best chips! - Edit

I only got 2 things at Mono, a ginger beer and the cajun-spiced chips, but these were the best chips I may have ever eaten! Covered in paprika, cumin, coriander, and pepper. The microbrew ginger beer (non-alcoholic) was also delicious. Didn't get any meal there but would have liked to.

Great for food, for help however... - Edit

Went there with friends and had a very tasty chickpea and kale stew with some lovely bread, with a glass of very nice red wine. Whilst the establishment is itself vegan it isn't overtly in your face with it when you walk in so it's very nice to go to with omni friends as it's a bit relaxed. The food was great and well priced, and the wine was also lovely. However I did go back in the next day to ask about my jacket as I'd lost it the previous night, and the man at the bar stood in front of me and ignored me for at least 5 minutes despite nobody else being there which definitely has tainted my view of it a bit.

Pros: Tasty!, Affordable, Location

Cons: Staff

Excellent food - Edit

Fallen-down sign letters above door, so it reads "Mo", very unwelcoming appearance outside, looked closed, but I went closer and noticed the door slightly ajar.
All-vegan menu. Starters and sides (3.95) sound delicious: Thai potato cakes with spicy slaw; cauliflower fritters w/ lime yogurt, butterbean and rosemary crostini, etc. Sandwiches, 4.95 (e.g., smoked tofu, pesto mayo, tomato and spinach on toasted bread; bean burrito. Soup & sandwich, 5.50. Mains, 7.50: Risotto with asparagus, peas and lemon; Nasi Goreng (apparently very spicy); Portobello mushroom burger with onion rings, salad, hand-cut chips; roast butternut squash & spinach lasagna. Three desserts (2.95, 3.95): chocolate, orange & cashew brownie with ice cream; cheesecake with caramel & pecans or tequila & lime; ice cream sundae. I had lasagna with greens salad and garlic toast: lentils, squash, chunky tomato sauce, spinach, onion. Second visit I had soup & sandwich: parsnip-carrot-dill soup and smoked tofu sandwich - both very tasty; cheesecake with salted caramel & pecans - creamy and delicious.
Only one local draft: Williams Bros. lager. Also on draft: ginger beer and raspberry and rose lemonade (though not available on my second visit). Some local bottled beers. Board games, band stage beside six beer vats. Cold, drafty. CD & record store to one side.

Pros: delicious food, good menu, spacious

Cons: chilly interior, unwelcoming look from outside

A Mono-ster of a place - Edit

Excuse the title. But I do love Mono and is definitely one of my favourite places to eat. Great vibe, the record shop included is a great touch, the decoration is fitting. The clientele are very pleasant as well. The food: well I could wax-lyrical for hours about the food in this place. It really is extremely good. Their deserts are to die for, I especially enjoy their beech-smoked tofu sarnie: extremely delicious. The only downside sometimes is the service, but the food and the atmosphere makes up for that. If you have time to kill I would suggest it, but if you're in a rush. Best not to come here, I certainly take everything very slowly when I'm eating at Mono- it seems to fit the place. But very highly recommended. I even took a non-vegan here and they loved it!

Pros: Delicious Deserts, Good Value, Good Sized Portions

Cons: Slow Staff

a joy to return to. - Edit

We "popped in" to Glasgow on our drive from Edinburgh back to England, just to go back to mono.
Edinburgh vegan food had been pretty disappointing, and it was great to have a good meal back at mono. I had a really tasty cauliflower fritter starter, with fresh lemon yoghurt. My partner had home made gyoza, which were great(even most Chinese places don't make their own!).
For mains, my partner had a sizeable lasagne, and I had a huge plate of hand cut chips, tasty mushroom burger (toasted bun, salad,guacamole and bbq sauce)and the best onion rings you'll find anywhere.
Dessert was a fantastic and light choc taut,which was perfect. I had a small piece of orange choc brownie with whole hazelnuts, and vanilla ice cream. It was great; only complaint was it wasn't quite chocolatey enough.
Service was, and often is a wee but dour, but quick and efficient.
Love, love, love mono.

Pros: Great food., fantastic atmosphere., Really good value.

Great! - Edit

It's a refreshing change to be able to go somewhere and have my pick of the whole menu. The food is decent and it has a good atmosphere, even on a Sunday evening which is when we visited. The Chocolate tart is to die for. Service was excellent also.

Pros: Good food, Good service

Cons: Decor is a little higgledy piggledy

Decent food, bad menu - Edit

In the interest of full disclosure, Mono is currently recruiting a new head chef, so we possibly caught them at a bad time. We were also informed, upon looking at the menu, that what they list online is completely different from what is currently on offer.
My husband ordered the Indian spiced potatoes as a starter - they were quite dry and a bit bland. His bean burger was pretty mushy and had a strong taste of red pepper.
My Caesar salad was actually not that at all - the dressing wasn't Caesar, there wasn't a shred of Romaine lettuce, and it contained cucumber and tomato. I also ordered the garlic dahl with pitta - the pitta was the toughest, chewiest pitta I've ever eaten.
Our friend ordered the black bean chili, and it contained no black beans!
However, the desserts were delicious, and the service was a lot better than the last few times I've been. If you're dining in Glasgow, give Mono a few weeks to replace their chef and go to Stereo or The 78 (Mono's sister restaurants) instead.

Pros: good dessert, friendly staff

Cons: poor menu descriptions

Mono - Edit

This is the coolest vegetarian restaurant in Scotland - they have delicious vegetarian ans vegan food (veggie burgers and chips are best!)The drinks are great too - wide range of unusual alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Decent prices, good value. Kinda hard to find though and waiters are a bit strange...

Pros: Great food, Good for vegetarians and meat eaters, Good music

Cons: Wierd staff, Sometimes slow service, Dodgy characters outside door

oily fat mess but you can probably do better - Edit

We had a bad go of Mono. We were a little off our healthy ordering game because we were escaping a heavy rain storm and ended up with 3 oil covered dishes. They pour white fat sauce on the chili, the burger is fried and the bun was covered in oil on both sides, the blt was a fat bomb as well, there was no escape, we ate two bits of pita with some chili from the bottom of the bowl. The place was pretty neat, though.

Pros: good venue

Cons: very oily and fatty food

Highly recommended - Edit

Went here for lunch on Friday 6 Feb 09 and the food was excellent. The whole menu is vegan. We ordered tapas (3 dishes for £7) and a 'bacon' roll with added mushrooms and onions (and came with side salad). Others in the restaurant ordered larger mains and these looked very substantial. Desserts were excellent - cheesecake with choice of toppings (fruit, maple syrup or choc sauce) and apple and raisin crumble with custard, cream or icecream (Swedish Glaze is on offer, in three flavours which was great as our supermarket only stocks vanilla!). Good service and a great place to hang out for hours. I thought the price was very good, came to about £22 for two courses plus a drink each - about the same as we'd pay for lunch anywhere else but far more choice here! The breakfasts looked good and we also popped back the next day for a drink and sampled their organic, home brewed juices (1% alcohol). Very nice, lots of posters showing what's on there (live jazz every Wednesday, for example). Make sure you visit the toilets too just to read the fab grafitti on all the walls! Wish we lived in Glasgow just to go there each week!

Pros: Tasty food, great atmosphere, great price

Cons: have to work to find it!

Stay all day and enjoy - Edit

Have been here a few times, the Glasgow vegan group meet here once a month and they've chosen so well in their venue. The food is superb, I must also comment on the delicious vegan desserts. It was the first place that I'd tried scrambled tofu and I make it at home regularly now.

It's quite possible to stay here all day: have a light brunch, a few cups of tea perhaps, go for a mooch in the record & CD store inside, have an early dinner, then start on the beers and enjoy a late meal at around 10pm. Such a great place. The amazing Moby even played here in July 2008 on his mini acoustic tour of Scotland.

Pros: ambience, food, cd store inside

Cons: prices

Mono - nice and something special - Edit

I was surprised by this place. It is very big, has a bar and a stage(where live music is performed on some days, there is a DJ on the weekends), it has a tiny selection of things like Tofu and other organic treats to buy and there is a record shop included (separated by a little wall). It has an atmosphere of an alternative place. Very relaxed and you'll also find some Sofas to chill out on :) Many young people and different clients than the "normal" everyday crowd. The menu offers a variety of foods including an "All day breakfast", which is the typical Great Britain breakfast in vegan - YES!

Organic Soda is being offered, also Soy latte and Hot chocolate and a variety of bears.

The menu offers 4 different Starters, there are 4 Main Courses and 3 different options for desserts (Apple tart with caramel sauce and cream, cheese cake with optional toppings and 3 scoops of 4 different ice cream flavours) plus, you can check out the blackboard for available cakes.
There are 11 options of Bar foods and Snacks and 4 Options on Take Away Foods.

The food is tasty and the staff is friendly.
I really liked it there - I can recommend it to everyone who is traveling to or through Glasgow!
I'd say the price is rather normal than cheap. One plate of food for 7,50 pounds and 3 pounds for one piece of cheese cake is ok, but not cheap.

Pros: ALL vegan + No smoking :), Many things are organic, Relaxed place + friendly

Cons: Need more space for PRO

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mono closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 15300 times since Aug 2007.