First Review by veggie_htx

good drunk food - Edit

They have several vegan items to choose from. They were sold out of the Tim Tim sesame noodles - which made me want to try them even more. I had he peanut garlic noodles instead - very tasty - yet every bite was guilt ridden by the amount of oil. My bf enjoyed his too but also thinks it's a good place after a night of drinking. His beef noodle soup was really rich and oily too.

Many vegan options - Edit

This is now a restaurant in Deep Ellum with some indoor seating and a large outdoor patio.

It was unclear with the online menu what the (V) meant...vegetarian or vegan? This would matter because noodles could have eggs.

To my happiness it was vegan (as labelled on the menu at the restaurant), and the menu had more vegan items than listed online! I ordered the Tim Tim's sesame noodles. These were delicious and filling, but very heavy on the sauce (so I couldn't finish the whole thing). Half the sauce would be my preference. I think I would try something lighter next time like the slaw and edamame tofu dumplings.

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-25

Pros: Fast, Vegan options

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Monkey King Noodle Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.