Monica's Waterfront Bakery and Cafe

Contact 360-698-2991

3472 NW Byron St, Silverdale, Washington, USA, 98383

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sources local and organic as much as possible. Staff will assist with vegan/veg substitutions. Reported bread contain honey. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by EmilyOh

very few options - Edit

I feel like this shouldn't even be on Happy Cow. There was only one option for a vegan and that was veggies on bread or in a wrap. My sandwich was ok but nothing to write he about.
The menu says there's vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options but when I went to order, a salad or a salad on bread (not gluten free bread) were the options.
Cute place though.

Pros: cute atmosphere , friendly staff

Cons: very limited vegan/vegetarian options

Not vegan friendly - Edit

While they did have written "VE=VEGAN" on the menu board, they had zero vegan options available on the menu. When asked, they offered to make a salad. While I give them props for using organic and locally grown produce (I believe that's what I read?) I was very disappointed to drive all that way for a salad, that I could order anywhere. I would not call this vegan friendly. To earn the title, they should have at least one regular vegan item on the menu!!

Pros: organic, local produce

Cons: not vegan

Return to Silverdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Monica's Waterfront Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.