Monica's Waterfront Bakery and Cafe

Contact 360-698-2991

3472 NW Byron St, Silverdale, Washington, USA, 98383

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sources local and organic as much as possible. Staff will assist with vegan/veg substitutions. Reported bread contain honey.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by EmilyOh

very few options - Edit

I feel like this shouldn't even be on Happy Cow. There was only one option for a vegan and that was veggies on bread or in a wrap. My sandwich was ok but nothing to write he about.
The menu says there's vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options but when I went to order, a salad or a salad on bread (not gluten free bread) were the options.
Cute place though.

Pros: cute atmosphere , friendly staff

Cons: very limited vegan/vegetarian options

Not vegan friendly - Edit

While they did have written "VE=VEGAN" on the menu board, they had zero vegan options available on the menu. When asked, they offered to make a salad. While I give them props for using organic and locally grown produce (I believe that's what I read?) I was very disappointed to drive all that way for a salad, that I could order anywhere. I would not call this vegan friendly. To earn the title, they should have at least one regular vegan item on the menu!!

Pros: organic, local produce

Cons: not vegan

Return to Silverdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Monica's Waterfront Bakery and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1340 times since Jun 2012.