Monggo Restaurant

683C Beaufort St, Mount Lawley, Western Australia, 6050

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indonesian cuisine restaurant Mt Lawley offering 2 pages of veg dishes with a wide range of tastes. Fast service. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Indonesian, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

DELICIOUS!! - Edit

Not only is the food amazing, but the service is pretty good also!! The closest taste to Indonesian food outside of Indonesia.....rich & smokey, and if you like it hot, your eyes will be watering in no time!!
The tempeh here is soooo good also!!

Amazing - Edit

This place was so amazing. They had 2 pages of vegan food and we ordered 5 dishes and they were all incredible. Its BYO and for 3 of us it was only $75 and we were absolutely stuffed. Can't recommend enough, I can't fault the service or food, definitely worth a visit!

Best Indonesian food in Perth! - Edit

Monggo Restaurant is located quite near the city centre in the bustling nightlife suburbs. It is a cosy restaurant with nice decor and lovely traditional Indonesian gamelan music. The service is great with a good knowledge of the vegan diet, offering 2 pages of vegan dishes and other dishes able to be veganised. They even offer vegan raw cheesecake for dessert! The price is very reasonable, cheap by Perth standards for the large portions you get!

When I recently went I had the tempe Medan with vegan fried rice, my friend had the curry and my mother the gado gado. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals and were very satisfied!

I definitely recommend if looking for a cheap and delicious meal, and love Indonesian food!

Pros: Many vegan dishes, Reasonably priced, Delicious food

Return to Mount Lawley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Monggo Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.