Mondieu Laboratorie - Laurinska

Contact +421918439005

Laurinska 133/1, 811 01, Bratislava, Slovakia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. A modern trendy cafe/chocolaterie/dessert place offers a clearly labeled array of vegan choices such as raw cakes, ice cream, sandwiches and more. As of Sept. 2016, has one other location in the city. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 8:00am-11:00pm, Sun 8:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Raw, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Mayacdk

Best vegan dessert I have ever had! - Edit

We actually didn't plan to go to mondieu laboratorie but were directed there by one of the workers at mondieu on Panska 27 street and we are so happy because of that! The atmosphere was amazing and not typical hippie as usual, everything seemed brand new but coazy and elegant.
We ordered a chocolate cake with salt and a blueberry cake as well as coffee with almond milk and herbal tea (which was served in a special way).
Everything was delicious and the service was amazing. We ended up paying 15£ including the tip.
I wanted to give it a five star rating but wasn't able because it is not a purely vegan cafe.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-07

Pros: Atmosphere, Location, Service

Return to Bratislava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mondieu Laboratorie - Laurinska closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.