Monark Asian Bistro

• Veg-friendly
Contact 951-683-1073

5225 Canyon Crest Dr Ste 64, Riverside, California, USA, 92507

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly Little Emperor. Has a vegetarian section on menu including soymeat substitutes. Ask to leave out fish sauce. Each dish is around $8-12.

Category: Chinese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by xfilejtt1013

Choice pick for those willing to splurge a bit - Edit

Higher quality food with high price tags attached. I'm a poor student, but I still go here for my birthday because the food is some of the best I've had in vegan cuisine. The style of the place, with it's dim lights, broad space, and cork-bound menus evokes a sense of romance. Great place to have in the Riverside area to stand against the more economical - and equally valuable - of choices.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, nice decor

Cons: pricey

Delicious! - Edit

This restaurant is a favorite for my boyfriend and I. We commonly go in for lunch and share something from the lunch menu. With the lunch entrees, you get an eggroll, soup, and a dish. To substitute the meat for vegetarian meat it's about $2. The Orange Peel Vegetarian chicken is AMAZING! The service is always good here and I've never had to wait for a table, even on a Saturday night. Give it a try if you haven't already!

Pros: Delicious food, Prompt service, Mellow atmosphere

Cons: Privacy is difficult

Yummmmm - Edit

I've only been here twice, but I've been very impressed both times. The Sweet and Sour Veggie chicken is amazing. The portions are big enough to share. I highly recommend this place to others! Also, I've never been there where I've had to wait for a table, even on a Saturday night.

Pros: Tasty, Inexpensive, Many choices!

Cons: Can't think of any

Return to Riverside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Monark Asian Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1808 times since Aug 2007.