Part of organic and natural food store chain with several locations. Offers selections in fresh organic produce, vegetarian and vegan alternatives like soy milk, vegan meals, and more. more-less
7351 Assateague Dr Unit 190

savetheanimals
savetheanimals

great food 4 vegans

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

I found Mom's on happycow. I think it is a very nice store. They even carried the groceries out 2 the car. It is 2 far away from me but I can't really say anything about location because it is serving a different community. Roots is closer 4 me and I will continue 2 shop there. It has almost all the same products as roots at about the same prices. It is a lot easier 2 eat vegan with products made with daiya "cheese" in it I especially love tofurky "cheese" pizza made with daiya vegan cheese. (All the vegan cheeses except daiya taste really bad)

Pros: vegan friendly , organic, daiya
Cons: price, has meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Mom's Organic Market: