Mom Mom's Gourmet Take and Bake

( 1 review )
215-968-5054

156 N State St, Newtown, Pennsylvania, USA, 18940

Serves meat, vegan options available. A take-home food shop offering prepared foods and pizza as well frozen meals to take home and bake. Has soy cheese for pizza, possibly a vegan stromboli - call ahead to check. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Take-out only, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JSavs

One Happy Vegan Pizza Lover - Edit

There aren't enough good things to say about this place! The food here is amazing, the staff is extremely friendly & the options are plentiful. I have been eating here for a few years now, mainly because I love pizza...but more importantly because I can get a small (personal) pizza with vegan cheese with my husband who can get his own pizza how he wants it. He loves the spinach Florentine so much he gets it every visit! For a vegan & non-vegan couple it's a great place to eat. They have strombolis that are vegan with "veggie sausage", peppers & onions that we love to take home and make. If you live in the area and haven't checked it out, you're truly missing out! I wish I could rate it 5 cows but they don't offer that option on this site unless it's a strictly vegan establishment. Trust me, it's that good!

Return to Newtown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mom Mom's Gourmet Take and Bake closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.