Moio Beach

+31-117392180

Vlamingpolderweg 3a, Duinovergang 9, Cadzand-bad, Netherlands, 4506 HZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Beach café and restaurant serving some lacto-vegetarian items (salad, pasta, ravioli, bread). Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Beer/Wine, European, Non-veg

First Review by Rezaline

Lovely plated all vegan dish - Edit

Had food here with my family today, me being the only vegan. We told them when we made the reservation. When we arrived, our waiter told me the chef already had something in mind, and checked again if we both had the same understanding about what 'vegan' means (trust me, in The Netherlands it's somehow pretty difficult for most restaurants). He asked me if I was okay with the chef surprising me. Of course I was.

I was very impressed when they brought me my plate. I got pasta that was egg and gluten free, with broccoli, and quinoa with sun dried tomatoes and olives, topped with zucchini cream and served with a little bit of a tomato based spread. It made me really really happy. Also the chef personally told me what was on my plate. I really liked that as well.

Pros: Good flavour combinations, Staff was really friendly, Plating was lovely

Cons: No vegan options on the menu

Return to Cadzand-bad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Moio Beach closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.