Mohini

Contact 0442525211

Weinbergstrasse 15, Zurich, Switzerland, 8001

Serves one meal each day which consists of several items and a dessert; all organic and vegetarian (uses paneer). Seasonal and regional ingredients. Offers cooking classes as well. Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm

Category: Lacto, Organic, Catering, Ayurvedic

First Review by KoKoKim2205

Biosumo nights - Edit

once a month, Biosumo - a vegan caterer, organizes a dinner in Mohini. There's a set menu which costs 49 franks and consists of soup, salad, main course and dessert. When we visited they served Spring soup with millet and buckwheat pancake strips (quite nice, but nothing spectacular), Baby spinach salad with sesame sauce (delicious!), Sushi Rock n‘ Roll & Boutique Nigiri (not a big fan of sushi myself, but it was good for what it was.. :-)) and Matcha Raw Gâteau for dessert, which almost no one could finish, because we were so full.. :-) the place itself is cozy, the service is nice and price is ok for Zurich. I haven't been there during the day for lunch, but i would definetely recommend the monthly vegan dinner.

Charming and Friendly - Edit

I stumbled upon Mohini on my walk around Zurich and was notified that they are a lunch-time establishment, so I planned them in to the following day's agenda. I am so glad I did as the folks there were extremely friendly and spoke English very well. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced- especially considering the high cost of everything else in Zurich. I would definitely go back!

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Healthy

Cons: Only lunch!

Return to Zurich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mohini closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4087 times since Aug 2012.